The Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path

A webforum dedicated to everything and anything.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REUNION

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-04-02

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 12:11 am

Fay smiled, "Do I want to know?" She asked referring to him talking about the bartender owing Irving. She walked away from her fiancé and rested her forearms against the window sill. She sighed, "As soon as we can I want to leave this place... I've blacked my own name and if we stay here I'll blacken yours... Everyone here knows I was a whore, and I want to leave that life, forever. I also want to take the children away from here... somewhere more calm and maybe bring a few more into the world," She told him, she had always wanted a big family, she knew that she could handle it but wasn't entirely sure that he could or even wanted a large family.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male
Number of posts : 317

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 2:01 am

"Funny, if I didn't know better I would think you were reading my mind somehow, Fay." he said. He stood next to her at the window sill and wrapped his right arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to him. "I agree, we need to get you out of here. We can go to a better town, one without a seedy part of it. You can go legit, start all over again and help restore your name. And besides..." he said, kissing her soft, flawless cheek "...you'll always have me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/938930/
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 1:05 am

Fay smiled a little, "No fair... Last time we had to worry about you going legit... I was the one picking people off in the creepy castle," She laughed a little and closed her eyes she breathed in the salty sea air and felt the wind through her hair, "I remember... Shortly after we were married, when I found out I was pregnant with and we were strapped for cash I had to force you to not rob some rich bastard blind," She smiled, "Oh how a man changes once he finds he'll be a father," She told him.

She sighed, "I want to go back to our old life," She told him resting her head on his chest, she closed her eyes and buried her face in his chest, and took in his scent, "You need to get to know your children better before we even think about getting married..." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 1:29 am

"I told you once and I'll tell you again, I'd do anything for you Fay. I never want to screw up and lose your faith and trust, like I did before. You're too good for that. I never want to lose you again." he said, softly kissing her forehead.

"Now c'mon, let's go get the kids. We've got some catching up to do."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 2:10 am

Fay smoothed out the sheets in her and Irving's bed. She walked down the hall and into Jillian's room then into Alexander's room. She smiled, the children were at Lucy's house allowing Irving and Fay to spend their post wedding time alone to not only set up their new home, but to get much needed personal time.

Their house was in the middle of the forest, it kept Fay's old customers as far away as possible, and being near all of the flora kept Fay, Jillian and Alexander calmer and just happier because of their close ties to nature, which in the end should make Irving happy. This also kept Fay's suspicions down since there was almost no one around so she didn't have any reason to suspect Irving of cheating on her.

It had been a few months since the pair had met up again, this gave the family time to get to know each other and get used to being a family.

She sat down on a couch admiring the quite of the house, Irving was doing what ever as of now, leaving Fay, for once, inside the house, she closed her eyes and listened to the pseudo-silence of nature.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 4:57 pm

With a mighty heave Irving brought the ax down on the log, splitting the piece of wood in twain. Pausing for a brief moment, he wiped his forehead with the sleeve of his shirt, drying off all of the excess sweat. It was a wonderful summer day, so the retired thief felt like chopping some wood would be a good idea. It was sort of a second honeymoon, so to speak. After passionate nights, the two would relax during the day, taking care of whatever needed to be done. Irving would be here for awhile, as the pile was only about halfway chopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She stood before the house, her face completely expressionless. Long had she searched for her and now, the key to eternal bliss lay before her. The time was at hand. She pulled down the hood of her cloak, revealing her baby soft skin, fire red hair and icy blue eyes.

Pausing for a second, she took a knife from her pouch and drug her down the side of her arm, to simulated a knife attack. Then, as tears welled up in her eyes, she had her motive.

Approaching the cabin, and knowing full well Irving was away, she knocked on the door and quietly moaned for help.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 5:47 pm

Fay heard the knock and the moan and stood up. She didn't think it was common for people to visit homes in the woods. She knew there were only a few reasons: You were looking for trouble, you knew the person, or you needed help, either way she grabbed her quiver and bow. She readied it but held it down below her waist and had it pointed at the ground.

She walked to the door semi bladed and opened the door using it as a shield and using it to hide her bow, "Yes?" She asked, "Can I help you?” She finished, she saw the cut on the woman's arm and sighed on the inside not at all wanting to get into a conflict, especially since Irving was no where to be seen, and she tended to get herself into a lot of trouble without knowing, until it was to late. The ex-harlot walked a little from the door after looking the woman up and down, she didn't see her as a threat.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 10:03 pm

"Please ma'am..." the lady said, he voice ragged and weak. "I...I was picking some fruit from a nearby orchard when a gang of ruffians attacked me. They...they cut me and I'm very weak. Please ma'am...may I rest my tired bones here for a moment?"

It was an award winning act for sure, as the wound was self inflicted. Even now as she stared at Fay, she concentrated her focus, her power and energy at the ex-harlot, sending her invisible wires of manipulation into her mind.

"Please...may I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 10:31 pm

'Say no, there aren't any orchards any where around here... She's just looking for a free place to stay...' She thought bitterly, 'The poor thing, I know what it's like to be ganged up on and beaten... But they would have done much more,' She thought again, "Come on inside," She told him ushering the woman in, she closed the door behind the woman, "You can make yourself at home," She told her, "My name's Fay, I should probably go tell my husband, maybe he can look for the people that did that to you..." She told the lady reaching for the door, “They we can bring them to justice.”
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 10:39 pm

Before Fay could leave, the strange woman grabbed her wrist. Not out of anger or fury, but gently. She made sure she was connecting with direct eye contact the entire time, for in order to her mind domination to work. Burning deep within Fay's conscious, she slowly shifted Fay's will towards her own.

"That won't be necessary, deary. You shouldn't take all that extra effort. Besides, you look a bit tired. Maybe a nice nap would be good for you?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 11:39 pm

"Yes..." She started, her voice was quiet and a held a little less emotion, "I am rather tired..." She said stepping in the direction of the stairs. Her hand slipped from the woman's.

"After all, Irving did keep me up late last night... and woke me up early this morning when he got out of bed," She told the woman. Fay loved when men thought when they got out of bed the person sharing the bed wasn't woken up. It drove her insane. Either the children were waking her up or Irving trying to be quite. The morning person in her died, she was more awake and alive at night, which her husband took full advantage of, though it usually didn't bother her she just missed being able to sleep later, though she wouldn't trade her current life for anything
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 5:06 am

The cloaked woman smiled devilishly and let her brown garment fall to the floor, revealing the simple leather pants and cotton shirt she was wearing. She had dreamed of this moment for many years now and it was finally becoming a reality, the concept of being so close to the one who bring the cleansing fire upon the earth. But before she could do that, there was one more thing she wished to accomplished.

"My...you have such soft skin..." the cloaked figure said, as she stroked the back of her hand against Fay's cheek. "You are so very pretty too with such a nice body. Maybe you would like to show me all of it? Hm? Upstairs?"

As her eyes zeroed in on Fay's, she took more and more control over the ex-harlot's body, completely dominating her mind and body.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 12:32 pm

Fay just stood there for a second. Even being under the control of the woman she felt a sting in her heart, 'Irving...' She thought. She blinked slowly, "Alright," She told the woman letting her bow and quiver fall to the ground. The arrows spilled from the quiver and spread all over the ground.

"Follow me upstairs," She told the woman without knowing it, "And I shall show you all of by body. This, even though she was under the control of the woman, still made her heart sting but she was completely unable to say no.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 5:28 pm

Something didn't feel right and the thief knew it. To anyone else, this would seem hard to believe. The sun was shining bright and cheerful, birds chirped happily in the background, the weather was warm and perfect. By all means, this should be the weather than a secondly married couple should enjoy. But call it instinct or just paranoia, but Irving felt like he needed to go check on Fay.

Grabbing his ax, he started to walk back towards the house, when a group of cloaked men seemingly came out of the shadows of the forest, surrounding the retired thief in a circle.

"You must not interfere." one of them said.

"What are you blabbing about? If this is about Fay..."

"The one you call Fay is the key to Bliss." another one spoke. "She is the one who shall bring the cleansing fire upon the lands."

Irving clutched the ax handle tightly in his right hand, his focus now on his wife.

"You have ten seconds to move or I swear I will hack my way through you to get to her. 1...2...10!!"

Lunging into battle, Irving swung his ax like a mad man, taking down whatever warm body was near.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If she were allowed to show such emotion, excitement would be one at this very moment. As she followed Fay up the stairs, her eyes glanced over every amazing curve in the ex-harlot's body. Chills ran down her spine, as she knew this would make her favored among the favor. To embrace the one who would save the world would be quite the honor.

Making her way into the bedroom, she sat down on the edge of the bed, admiring how smooth and fresh the bed sheets were. A luxury they were denied at the temple.

"Now my dear, would you please be so kind as to sit in my lap?" she said, still deepening her control of Fay.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 5:46 pm

Fay knew that something was wrong, that this was wrong, but the voice in her head that was telling her to stop was being ignored by her body and getting quieter and quieter, Stop... Her mind told her, Just stop this and run... The voice and her thoughts were just getting quieter and quieter, and less and less.

Without telling it to do anything her body walked over to the woman and sat in her lap, she stared somewhat blankly out of the window, "Please..." She started, "You never got the chance to tell me who you are..." She asked, showing slight resistance to the woman's controlling her mind and movements.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 6:11 pm

"Oh my, where are my manners?" she said with a smirk. One hand rested on the small of Fay's back, the other stroking through her silken hair. "I was once known as Jennifer, truth be told. That is until I discovered the truth and now, I have no name. I suppose if you wish to refer to me, you may call me Her."

Leaning forward, Her softly drug her lips across Fay's, before nuzzling her head into Fay's neck.

"Mmm...I am going to enjoy you. Please, stand up and remove your clothing for me. I wish to see all of you."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 6:49 pm

She shivered when she "Her" drag her lips across her own then place her head against her neck. She felt her hot breath against her neck. She stood up and turned to face her and unlaced the brown leather bodice and let it fall to the ground. She reached behind her and untied the back of her dress to loosen it and let that fall to the ground. Her hair was partially up in a bun and held together by a thin leather strap which she pulled from her hair and let the crimson strands cascade down. She was still in the small, pure white slip that she let slide off her shoulders and fall to the ground.

Fay just looked at her, waiting for her next command.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 8:34 pm

"You sunva..." Irving snarled, as his ax sunk deep within in the neck of one hooded men. Blood was everywhere as more and more of them seemed to be forming out of thin air. With each one he took down, two more showed up. The odds were not his favor and soon, the thief was restrained by several his attackers. One of them grabbed the ax, and using the blunt force of the handle, sent the thief into darkness.

With a very slight moan, Her stood up and walked towards Fay, her hands resting comfortably on Fay's ass, her eyes still locked in. At this point, she had complete control over the ex-harlot and knew she would do whatever she asked.

"Now Fay, please...take off my clothes."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 8:55 pm

Fay lifted her hands up to her mistress's shoulders, she ran her hands down her chest giving her breasts a firm but still gentle squeeze, she began unbuttoning her shirt. She undid her pants and before sliding them off she ran her hands up Her's stomach running her fingers over her breasts before brushing her shirt off of her shoulders. She bent down at that point and took off Her's boots and then her pants, "What next..." She started, "...Mistress?" She finished.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 9:05 pm

"The thief is unconscious."

"Is he of use to us?"

"No. He is wretched and sinful. Leave him to be vanquished with the rest of the world."

The soft squeeze of her breasts caused Her to moan very softly, her body quaking and shaking with passionate desire. In another world, she would have run off with Fay, using her powers to make the ex-harlot a subservient housewife, always on call 24/7 to satisfy her most carnal needs. But this would not work, as Her served a much higher purpose, a deep, spiritual calling.

Lifting her hands up, she rested them on Fay's breasts, massaging them softly, kneading the smooth kind between her fingers. She enjoyed how soft, yet firm they felt. Easy to the touch, not too big, and not too small.

"And now, my flower, please lay on your back on the bed. And beg me...beg me to make love to you. Let the whole world know that I am your Mistress and you serve me, my dove."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 9:55 pm

Before walking over to the bed Fay leaned into her mistress, pressing her body against hers for a second, their breasts rubbed up against each other's causing Fay to groan quietly, she leaned in a little more an moaned softly at the added pressure. She smiled and kissed her soft lips with a fiery passion, she finished by licking her lips and walking over to the bed.

She crawled up to where the pillows and laid down on her stomach she rolled over onto her back, her legs spread a little, giving her mistress full view of what was always hidden underneath her clothes, "Please, my mistress, make love to me," She begged.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 10:33 pm

This was almost too much to handle for the high priestess. Ever since she was first inducted into the cult, at the age of 13, she had heard stories about the one who would open the door to unleash the new era. And now, here she lay, naked on her own bed, completely under Her's power.

With a soft smile, she straddled Fay's waist, positioning herself in such a way that her most tender of areas rubbed against Fay's. She bit her bottom lip, groaning softly in sheer bliss. Then, leaning forward, she pressed her lips against Fay's, her tongue pressing against the entrance, asking for entrance into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 10:45 pm

Fay moaned and spread her legs even more, just adding to both of their pleasure after she began moving her hips. She felt her mistress's tongue pressed against her lips and opened her mouth as she brought her pale, muscular arms up and gave her breasts a firm squeeze. She smiled against her mistress's lips feeling the warm flesh in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 11:08 pm

Her hands massaged Fay's breasts, her hips grinding and rubbing against Fay, sending waves of ecstasy through her body. As her tongue explored Fay's mouth, she knew it would be a night she would never forget.

....and so it was. Naked bodies twisted and contorted in cool bed sheets, as the setting sun warmed their skin. Nibbling, kissing, sucking all of it took full effect as her climax tore through her body like a runaway horse and carriage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She awoke later that night, slightly after midnight she would guess. Fay was still naked, sleeping peacefully in her arms. Smiling to herself, she stood up, still naked and shook Fay slightly.

"My dove...awaken and get dressed. The time for you to depart is now."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 11:35 pm

Fay's eyes slowly opened and she sat up. Her head was foggy but for once she wasn't sore. She gave her mistress a very soft kiss on her lips and moved from the bed to the floor which was cool to the touch, she walked over to her pile of clothes and put everything on, her slip which functioned as her undergarments. She then put on her dress followed by her bodice. She, this time added her boots.

"Where are we going mistress?" She asked in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

REUNION - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REUNION
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path :: CREATIVITY :: ROLEPLAYING-
Jump to: