The Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path

A webforum dedicated to everything and anything.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REUNION

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-04-02

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 1:12 am

Her was dressed by the time Fay was finished, as she had less clothes to put on. She'd be lying to herself if the urge to hop back into bed with Fay was overwhelming. Her body was so soft, so amazing, so breath taking...but it would never last. Not in a world so corrupt with greed and murder.

"My dove, we are going to the temple where I am from. Once there, we will bathe you and prepare you for the sacrifice. Once your blood is shed, the gates to paradise will open and you shall bring about a new era."

She smiled faintly and kissed Fay gently on her lips, wrapping her arms around the ex-harlot's waist.

"We must hurry before it is too late. We shall take your horse, I will ride, you may sit behind me. Quickly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mm...Fay...not know hun, I wanna sleep in...Fay? C'mon....stop it..."

Irving opened his eyes, expecting to see his wife in one of her many frisky moods, but instead was greeted by the mangy face of a stray dog, who had happened to lick the thief.

"SHOO! Get out of here!" he said, as the dog ran off somewhere else, more than likely to root through someone's trash can. Groaning a bit, Irving sat up and ran his finger over his throbbing forehead, feeling the encrusted dried blood. He also noticed in the chaos of the attacking men, he had grabbed one of their cloaks and ripped a piece of fabric off. Now inspecting it, he glanced over the emblem that was on it, his eyes widening in terror when he recognized it's design.

"The Castle of R'leyh...."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/938930/
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female
Number of posts : 266

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 6:00 pm

She just nodded, what her mistress said didn't even sink in, the word sacrifice meant nothing to her even though she some how knew that she was being lead to her death. She quickly glanced over to the bed the pair had shared only moments before, and the bed she shared with her husband every night. She looked down at her hand and could see the small gold band Irving gave to her on the day of her wedding, she reached to take it off, No... She thought, though she was being forced by her mistress's power's to love Her, her love for Irving was still there, but was being masked my Her's powers.

She began walking to the door, "Follow me," She started, "I'll get the horse ready for you, my mistress," She told her.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 9:41 pm

Her nodded and followed Fay out to the stable, the ex-harlot saddling up the horse she and Irving owned. Leading it outside, Her watched as Fay gestured for her to climb up take the reins.

"Please ride, my mistress." she said. Her smiled and kissed Fay's forehead, climbing up on the mighty steed. She offered Fay her hand and helped her up, the ex-harlot sitting behind Her, with Fay's arms wrapped around Her's waist. With a slight motion of the leather straps, they were off towards the temple.

"You shall enjoy your brief time in the temple, my dove. Many people have awaited your arrival and wish to enjoy your company. And, thank you for your love. That was the most beautiful experience of my life."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 11:00 pm

Fay was blushing at what Her had said, she was shivering a little since she was wearing a dress and sitting on the horse as if she were wearing pants, she pressed her body against Her's and rested her head on her shoulder, "I'm glad I can be of service," She said quietly, she sounded a little guilty, though that only lasted for about a second.

"Wait... People were waiting for... for me?" She asked somewhat shocked.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 11:16 pm

"Indeed, my dove. People have been waiting for you for centuries now. You are the chosen one, the one who will bring peace and harmony to the earth. The gates will be open, and the Elder shall be free from his prison. You are very special." she said, enjoying the feeling of Fay's head on her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breathless, Irving ran to the house to find Fay. Much to his surprise, the house was in perfect condition with no sign of struggle. Now confused, he searched the house up and down for his wife, but found no sign of her. As a precaution, he equipped his dagger belt and ran out the front door, but was stopped by a fresh set of horse tracks, leading from the stable.

"Looks like I know where she went..." he said quietly, and followed the hoof prints deep into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:44 pm

Fay smiled at this, she kissed her mistress's neck very lightly to show her artificial affection, "Who is this elder and how exactly will I be helping?" She asked, she was confused at this situation. She could feel the memories of her real life slipping away, but she couldn't see or remember the events in the memories that were slowly fading away, deep within her mind, she was starting to be able to not remember who she was, or where she came from, 'I'm... I'm... Fay...' She thought trying to remember her surname, "...Fay... Stone..." She thought, though she couldn't remember who she was married to, or anything about her life. She groaned softly, a headache slowly forming in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:55 pm

"Do not try to think too hard, my pet." Her said, knowing that Fay was still struggling to overcome her mind control. "The Elder is the one who was formed when the earth was formed, but he was cast away many moons ago. You are the key that will free The Elder. That is all you need to know about that."

She stopped the house, seemingly in the middle of a large, empty field. Casting her hands out to the air, she closed her eyes and chanted loudly something in a weird tongue that Fay didn't recognize.

The ground shook violently, as a huge stone temple seemingly appeared out of thin air. The heavy wooden door opened, revealing a small army of similar cloaked figures. When seeing Fay, they each bowed down to one knee, their heads hung low.

"PRAISE BE TO THE KEY!" they shouted.

Stepping off her house, Her offered her hand to Fay to get off, smiling broadly.

"As you see, my dove, we have awaited you for some time. We must bathe you and prepare you for the ceremony tonight, of which I shall partake of."

Meanwhile, about a dozen or so yard away, Irving was crouched behind a large rock, flabbergasted at what had just transpired.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 5:42 pm

Fay took Her's hand and smiled a little. She got off of the horse and kissed Her very softly, smiling at the feeling of her soft lips caress her own, "Then..." She started in a very soft voice, "Lets begin," She finished before thinking for a second, "Wait, what does this ceremony entail exactly?" She asked in a curious voice. She still had no idea why these people were waiting for her for so long, she had no idea why she was so special, “And what is to become of my family?” She asked now remembering that she was the mother of two children.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 5:57 pm

Still crouched behind a rock, Irving grabbed his daggers and began to sneak around around the bushes, trying to find a way in. After rummaging through a fern bush, he winced in pain as he felt like had been stung by a large hornet. A closer inspection revealed a large needle sticking out the side of his neck, the needle having been shot out of a blow gun.

"Damn..." he muttered. His eyelids grew heavy as he struggled to his feed, but the neuro-toxin in the needle caused him to collapse in a heap. Several cloaked figures stood over him, glancing down with scorn and disgust.

"This is her husband?"

"Indeed, my lord."

"Bring him to the ceremony room. Shackle him to the wall and let him watch."

The kiss electrified Her, who was fighting these feelings that were still stirring inside of her.

"It's quite simple, my dove. You shall meet the other leader of this temple, a man named Him. But you may call him Master. Once you are bathed, Master and I shall make love to you in the moonlight. Once we are finished, the Dagger of Yog Sohoth will be plunged into your heart, spilling your blood. This blood shall open the gates, allowing The Elder to live once more."

She smiled slightly, saddened at the idea of killing such a beautiful young lady, but knowing it was for the best. She gave Fay a playful pat on the butt to encourage her.

"Quickly, let us get you bathed and ready." she said, and led Fay into the temple.

The bathing room was a large circular area, with warm water floating inside. Rose petals decorated everywhere, filling the room with a sweet scent. Her turned towards Fay, pointing towards the water.

"Remove your clothing and present yourself in the water. I shall...assist you during the bathing ritual."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:20 pm

Fay untied her bodice, followed by her dress. She allowed the garments to fall to the ground. She stood there for a second in only her slip and boots. She bent down and untied them before pulling them from her feet. She pushed the garmant from her shoulders and let that fall to the ground and stepped from her clothes.

She looked back at Her and entered the warm water, not understanding why she needed to bathe before being killed.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:26 pm

"Leave us. Immediately." Her told the guards. Confused, they left and shut the door to the bathing room behind them. In truth, there was no such thing as a bathing ritual, but rather, it was one last chance Her felt she had to actually be alone with Fay before the final ceremony.

When she was sure she was alone, Her removed her clothing, folding it into a neat pile next Fay's. Stepping into the warm water, she wrapped her arms around Fay's waist, gently kissing up and down her neck.

"You are so beautiful, my dove." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:34 pm

Fay smiled and held Her close groaning softly feeling her lips against her thin neck. She rested her hands on Her's shoulder and slid them down to lightly massage her breasts, "You are too mistress," She told Her in a soft voice.

There was that stinging in her heart again, guilt? Why was she feeling guilt? All of these feelings all of a sudden perplexed Fay, but she ignored them once more and removed one of her hands from Her's breasts and tilted her head up to catch her lips in a soft and loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:48 pm

Her kissed Fay back softly, her tongue sliding across her lips for a silent plea of entrance. Her fingers and hands gently massages Fay's gorgeous breasts, positioning herself even closer to her body. Her right hand slid down her Fay's tummy and gently caressed her most sacred of areas, quietly sneaking in two of her fingers to this forbidden zone.

As was becoming habit, Irving woke up from being knocked out cold. The toxin was still in his blood, so he found himself rather sluggish. His arms and legs were chained, causing memories of Necro to flood back. But instead of dark and grimy dungeon, the thief was instead located in a bedroom of sorts. Rose petals were all over the sheets, as well as candles and incense lit.

"So...I'm stuck in someone's honeymoon?" he thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 9:02 pm

Fay wrapped her arms around Her's body and dug her nails into her soft flesh. She moaned opening her mouth, she blushed a little but moved her hand down Her's back and gave her ass a small playful smack before bringing her hand forward and ran the tips of her fingers and nails up and down her inner thigh before doing as Her, her mistress was doing and, slid two of her thin fingers inside of her while concentrating on the passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 9:38 pm

Him walked through the halls of the temple, smiling slightly to himself as he was ready for the ceremony. Opening the door to his chamber, he expected to see Fay and Her awaiting his arrival, but instead saw nothing but an empty bed and Irving chained to the wall.

"Hey jackass! Where's my wife?" Irving shouted, but Him merely ignored the thief. Curious, he stopped one of the many servants wandering the halls.

"You there! Where is the Key and Her?" he asked, slightly annoyed to have the ceremony delayed.

"She is engaging in the bathing ritual, like you had requested, my lord."

"Bathing ritual?! There is no bathing ritual!" he said, slamming his fist into the wall. He immediately knew what she was up to and angrily stormed his way towards the bathing room.

Groaning with wild delight, Her thrusting her fingers a bit harder, kissing and licking up and down Fay's neck. Her body was grinding against Fay's as sweet bliss ran through her system. Lifting her head up, she whispered in Fay's ear...

"Let us leave this place, my dove. Run away with me, start over. Be my bride."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 10:03 pm

Fay groaned quietly, not only at the pleasure caused by Her's hand but by what she was saying, Leave? Bride? She thought before looking down at her hand which was holding onto Her's back. She saw her wedding ring, there was the pain in her head again, it felt like someone was pushing a dull arrow through her skull.

She groaned again but felt herself being pulled back under control and her moans of pain morphed into moans of pleasure as she began to move her fingers faster, and added another of her thin fingers.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 10:15 pm

As Him got closer to the bathing room, he could hear soft moans and groans of ecstasy, each one driving him further and further over the edge of anger. This was beyond blasphemous, that she would take the Key and use her for such petty, personal matters.

Her groan even louder, her fingers a blur as her wrist worked overtime. She gasped and arched her back, as water splashed around their naked bodies.

"M-Marry me!" she groaned, intensifying her hold over the ex-harlot. "Be-be my bride! We can leave this place, and live together...just y-y-ou and I..."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 10:35 pm

Fay froze and closed her eyes, "I died for you, Fay. He wanted me to give you up, to say I didn't want you anymore, but I refused. I died for you, because I love you." he said. Still smiling, he got down on one knee and grabbed her slender hand. "Fay...would you marry me? Again?"
The very moment Irving had proposed to her ran through her head over and over again. She was slipping from Her's control again, "I... I..." She started, "I..." She couldn't form a full sentence, the words, "Hell no, give be back my freedom," went through her head and, "Yes" went through her mind. She started backing away from Her, very slowly. Part of her wanting to finish up, the other part wanted to get out of the temple and run back home to her family.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 10:46 pm

Her slid her fingers out, seeing that her power on Fay was weakening. She opened her mouth to try and coax her back, but was interrupted by the thunderous noise of the door slamming open.

"YOU!" Him shouted, pointing right at Her. She frozen in her tracks, making no attempt to cover her naked body.

"My..my lord, I..."

"SILENCE, WENCH!" he shouted. "You dare defy me and the order?! Are you dense? Are you foolish?"

Her quickly left the pool to kneel before Him, her head bowed low out of respect for Him. Angered, he slapped her head with brute force, brutally sending her to the ground in a heap. She lay there sprawled out, unconscious, unmoving.

Him glared at Fay, right into her eyes, his powers of mind domination even more incredible than Her's. He held out his hand towards her, smiling a shark-like smile.

"Now my dear, would you please join me? The real ceremony is about to begin."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:01 pm

Fay looked over at Her then up at Him she walked to the edge of the pool cautiously. She hesitated for a short period of time eyeing up Her, she was upset that Him hurt Her but took his hand and let him pull her up like a small rag doll. She was much smaller then he was and lighter, "But... My clothes," She told him, her will still trying to delay the inevitable, she pulled away from his grasp and moved towards her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:15 pm

"No." he said firmly, grabbing her wrist. Spinning her around, he zeroed his eyes right on her, digging in deep with his powers, slowly chipping away any resistance she may have had left. "Your clothes stay off. Now, come with me. You have a destiny to fulfill."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:25 pm

Fay didn't struggle much because his powers, he drug her down a hall and she went silently. Her eyes were welling up with tears. Though his powers were strong she was still strong willed and had a good sence of what was right and what was wrong. She knew what she was heading for was definately wrong. Deep down she was scared, and wanted to run, but found that she was unable to even move on her own. Him wished her to walk forward, that's what her body did.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 5:12 pm

"Excellent, my dear." he said, smiling as he took her much smaller hand in his own. "Trust me, you shall enjoy this just as much as I will."

With that being said, he let the ex-harlot through the stone corridors of the temple, up some stairs and into the main bedroom. A large four post bed rested in the middle, the windows placed in such a way that a sharp beam of moonlight shone right on it.

"There." he said, pointing towards the bed. "Present yourself on the bed. All 4s. Now."

Irving's eyes widened as he saw the naked and soaking wet Fay walk in, the thief struggling in vain against his chains.

"FAY!!" he screamed.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 6:17 pm

"Yes master..." She whispered. Fay looked at Irving, tears were streaming freely down her ivory cheeks. She looked away from him and walked over to the bed slowly, "I-I'm sorry," She whispered though doubted Irving could even hear her. She lifted her self onto the bed, her tears running from her eyes and onto the sheets she held tightly onto the rose petals that were on the bed allowing them to stain her palms dark red, she didn't look in either man's direction just down at the bed as she cried. No part of her wanted to go through with this and a part of her couldn't wait for the end of this experience, her death. She had no way to control what was going on, or what her body did, so she couldn't prevent the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:06 pm

Once he had her on the bed, he wasted no time in taking her. There was nothing loving or romantic about what he did, but rather very savage, primal and rough. He thrusted like a man repossessed, actually scooting her across the bed with each mighty hammer. His rough, calloused hand would crack down on the side of her ass several times, causing large red welts it's wake. Her hair was pulled, her back was scraped, her body was used.

Irving could see that Fay was just taking it, but figured she was under some sort of mind control power. The thief screamed every profanity he could think of, his voice raw and hoarse. He tugged against the heavy iron chains to bust himself free, but nothing would come of it.

Him was having the time of his life, though, pounding and hammering himself in out of the ex-harlot. The anger and hostility and reached it's peak and with a mighty smack of her tender ass, erupted from within, filling her with his horrible seed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

REUNION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REUNION
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path :: CREATIVITY :: ROLEPLAYING-
Jump to: