The Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path

A webforum dedicated to everything and anything.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REUNION

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-04-02

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 2:00 am

Fay stood there, stunned, she could barely breathe. She snapped out of it when Irving had punched the wall, "Our kids, Irving, Jillian and Alexander are our kids, not just mine..." She said.
Her anger had boiled over, "This... this is your fault! If you hadn't thrown him out of the window Jillian and Alexander would still be here. Our children wouldn't be in danger! He's going to kill them if I... If I don't become his... His sex slave basically," She started shaking and felt as if she was about to faint and sat down one one of the children's bed she put her face in her hands and just for a second tried to close out the world, but it failed. “Ugh, stop the room from spinning, Irving...” She begged in a pathetic voice.
She felt so weak and hopeless, but was still ready to give up her freedom for their children's lives, at least they would have one parent to raise them, and she could probably kill this, "Baron", person with ease, that is of course if her emotionally driven powers decided to work for the first time in four years.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male
Number of posts : 317

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 2:17 am

Lurching forward in what was left of his thief reflexes, Irving caught Fay before she fainted, and gently rested her down on Jillian's best. His first, and natural instinct, was to argue with her about who's fault this was, but in a way, yes, it was his fault.

"You're right..." he said quietly, holding her head close to his chest. "It is my fault. I've done a lot of stupid stuff, hun...but I promise you, this Baron guy will pay DEARLY for what he did."

He let go of her and kissed her lips softly, wiping away some of her tears with his thumb.

"We've over come worse odds than this, Fay. We've killed demons, ghosts, ghouls and beat a creepy old castle TWICE. What's one fat piece of lard going to do? We can make it within 24 hours, I know we can."

He stood up from the bed and looked around for any signs of breaking and entering, but the fact the house was so worn down, it was near impossible to pin point anything specific.

"We're going to need weapons if we're going to sneak into his summer castle on the other side of town. I've got a stash of weapons hidden in a blanket in the stable. My daggers are there, along with some swords and armor. I...I dunno if you can still do the plant stuff, but if not, we've got some good ol' fashioned cold steel."

He offered his hand to her, his face stern and confident.

"So let's go. Let's get dressed, suited up and make this jelly ball pay for taking our kids!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/938930/
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 3:02 am

"He will pay, he'll pay with his life," She told Irving as she took his hand and used his weight to help her get up, she fell forward a little, her legs, feeling like they had no bones in them, and lightly bumped into his chest. She blushed, “Come on,” She said leading the way upstairs.

She opened the beaten wardrobe in her room and pulled out a pair of dark green pants and a brown tunic like shirt that buttoned up and showed off her chest, she sat down on the bed, putting on her boots. Once that was finished, or almost finished she knelt down in front of the wardrobe and lifted a board that appeared to be the bottom, in the secret compartment was her bow and quiver filled with arrows, she was going to stick with what she knew. She lifted the items out and sat down on the bed, fighting with her bow to restring it, This could take a while... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 12:10 pm

It seemed like old times to the thief. Fay was in a similar outfit that what she normally wore, and she was getting her bow ready for some action. As Fay did this, Irving quickly scattered back to her bed room and lazily threw on his blue button up shirt, making sure it was properly tucked into his leather pants. He couldn't help but glance at the empty bed and reflect on the fact that, just mere hours ago, he was locked in passionate bliss with the only woman he's truly ever desired.

But again, fate dealt him a cruel hand, stacking the odds against him, as it always seemed to do. Regardless, Fay and his kids were something worth fighting for, and it was a chance to show Fay he had grown up a bit.

Returning to the kids bedroom he smiled seeing her lovely visage one more time.

"My daggers and gear are in my stash out by the stables. I, uh, had planned on sleeping there last night, so I just kept my stuff there. We better get moving before someone else finds it."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 8:07 pm

Fay smiled a little, she had finally restrung her bow, she had already "successfully" completed this task, but the string decided to escape from the groove and created a now sore red mark that was bleeding, but she didn't notice it or feel the pain coming from it. She put the strap of the quiver over her shoulder, it laid across her chest and fastened with a silver buckle she put her bow over her shoulders the same way with the limp resting above her quiver.

She stood up, “Maybe you have changed... You made a rookie mistake last night and charged into a possibly dangerous situation unprepared and unarmed,” She told him, mainly trying to mess with him. Her thoughts drifted back to what he said about the castle, “The, “creepy old castle”” She started, “Never made it a loose loose situation for me...”

She sighed, her eyes were down cast, “Irving, I need you to promise me that if something happens to me, like, if I'm forced to give into the Baron's wishes, or if I'm seriously injured or... god forbid... killed,” She sighed, “I want you to raise Jillian and Alexander, and I want you to take them as far away from here as possible. I want you to tell them the truth, tell them who you were to me and who you are to them,” She told him, she was preparing for the worst because she didn't exactly know what they were up against. It could be as simple as sneaking in and quickly taking the baron out, or it could be as complicated as their “trips” to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 8:49 pm

"Right..." Irving said with a somber tone. "If, God forbid, the worst happens, I'll them everything. What an honorable, caring, loving person their mother was." he said, brushing some of her hair behind her ears. He leaned forward and kissed her lips softly, reassuringly, letting her know he wasn't going to leave this time.

"We should be going." he said, leading the way out of Fay's house. The guards patrolling and random town people all smirked knowingly, thinking Fay had taken another client in for a night of wild passion. A few of sailors whistled as Fay walked by, a couple of them hollering out that they were free tonight and making several different, various lewd offers.

Irving clenched his teeth down hard, very hard, his anger boiling with rage at these perverted excuses of flesh, resiting the urge to snap and break each and every one of their necks.

"Hey Fay!" one of the young man said, rushing breathless past Irving. "I just came back from a trip and I've got all week to spend here, and lots of gold. Are you free tonight? I've been going crazy thinking about you. That thing you did with your tongue last time was AMAZING."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 10:16 pm

Fay was moving a little slower then Irving and she had exited after him so she was still behind him and walking near the front wall of all of the houses. The man that came up to her made her blush, "I- I'm going to be unavailable tonight, something came up," She said shyly, walking past him, but he followed and along with two sailors who she politely said no to. This was normal to her. Then the two sailors turned into four, then six, some asking for repeats of past experiences, some asking to become one of her clients.

She could ignore this and started walking faster towards Irving, her face becoming flustered she balled her fists. Almost to him... she thought walking even faster, but their constant calls for sexual favors were getting to be a little to much for her at this moment.

She had finally gotten to Irving and held onto his arm tightly and buried her face in his blue shirt, “Make them go away... Make them leave me alone,” She asked before whispering in a language she knew Irving couldn't understand, it was almost like a song, and it seemed as if she was praying. The strong Fay that was once there seemed to be either gone or she was just not showing her strong side because of fear or habit.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 10:37 pm

"Aw c'mon, Fay" one of the sailors said, still following her. "I've been out to sea for 3 months now and I keep thinking about is you! Look...I know last time I kinda lost my temper, but hey...those bruises went away, right? I even brought this back for you." he said, holding up a studded dog collar with a long chain.

Finally unable to restrain himself, Irving briefly let go of Fay to look at the sailor, sizing him up and down.

"She's with me." he said quietly.

"Well yeah, she's with a lot of guys." the sailor said. "And once you're done with her, I'm calling dibs."

"She's not your property." Irving said, clenching his teeth.

"Ha, whatever. All of the whore this side of down are property. You think anybody wants to hook up with a slut? This all they're good for."

"Your shoe is untied." Irving responded. Confused, the sailor looked down at his boots, only to be caught by a swift hook from Irving's right hand. "Alright your numbskulls, listen up. From now on, your days with Fay are over! She's with me now and if you've got a problem, tough. I don't give a rats ass. Now I suggest you all get the hell out of here, before I start tearing you apart,"

Grumbling out of irritation, the sailors dispersed into separate directions, wishing to try their luck with other dock ladies. Irving turned back to Fay and sweetly kissed her lips for the umpteenth time.

"It's okay, hun. They're gone now." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 12:21 am

Fay had stopped talking when Irving's lips met hers. She wished that all of the girls had someone to stand up for them, "Thanks..." She said softly, "Though, last time I checked, we weren't together, but, thank you for standing up for me, no one's done that for me in a while..." She whispered, she was still blushing. She was very ashamed of the life she was leading."And that guy didn't just bruise me... He and his friends broke into my house in the middle and... well, you get the picture... They beat me within an inch of my death, I probably would have died if I were human," She sighed, "Such is the life of a whore."

She then smiled, "Come on, lets go save our children, so, since we're apparently together again, we can be a family... Again..." She told him, though, she didn't know, as of now, if she wanted to get back together with Irving, she was afraid of getting hurt again.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 12:36 am

"Well, yeah..." Irving said as he followed her to the stables. "I know we're not officially back together, but they don't know that. Even...even if I don't stick around, chances are they'll leave you alone if they think you've got a man in the house."

As he kept a good distance with her, the thief could sense her humiliation and shame at her chosen profession. Even though it had barely been 24 hours since he met, he already decided he was going to try and win her back. But it was going to be difficult, though. This he knew. But some things are worth it, no matter how long and hard the fight is.

After a bit, the two arrived at the stable, where a beat up backpack and a frying pan rested on a rock, surrounded by a charred out fire pit. Throwing the blanket that served as his bed away, Irving smiled as his utility belt and daggers layed there, beckoning him with their memories.

"Helllo..." he said in a sing song manner, snapping the belt back around his waist, the old, beat up leather feeling so comfortable with him. "Alright, we need a plan to get into the castle. You know this town better than I do. Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 2:14 am

"If they think there's a man in the house I won't get any business," She said before letting herself fall down into a pile of hay, "No matter how bad they treat me, no matter what they do to me... I need the money," She told him.

Fay sighed, "The first thing is, not to draw attention to ourselves, so no breaking asshole's arm's if they make a lewd comment towards me, almost everyone in this town knows me as a whore and there's nothing we can do to change that, and there is something that we can do to get in, it's a long shot, but I could probably break down a section of the wall to get us past it... But it's a long shot since my powers have pretty much stopped working, but you're probably not going to be let in if we knock at the front door," She told him.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 3:03 am

"But...that's the thing." Irving said, as he sat down on an over turned milk bucket. "You're too good for this, Fay. There has to be some other job you can get. Maybe the Inn is looking for a waitress? Or, the school needs a school teacher? You can't hide your job from our kids forever and eventually, they're going to want to know why these strange men keep coming to see Mommy." he said, leaning close to her.

He listened to her input, scratching his chin as Fay went over the basic info. Though it had been forever since he pulled off a major heist, an idea struck the thief.

"Hey Fay! I got it. Let's give the bastard what he wants...."

Seeing the confusion on her face, he went into damage control.

"How about this...we steal a cart, right? Get some horses and all that jazz. I hide in the back, you drive and tell the guards your furniture is in the back. We get in, I sneak out, find the kids, you can take out the Baron, and we high tail it out of there. I know you don't have your powers anymore, but all it takes is one arrow between the eyes to knock the sack of lard down for the count. Think you're up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 11:27 am

Fay sighed, she knew he was right about her profession and their kids but she wasn't going to let him know it, "If you have a problem with the kids being in the house with me maybe you should take them and find out how hard it is to raise two children alone," She told him in a bitter voice.

She sighed, "Though... You're right..."

She listened to Irving's idea, she had a feeling that this wouldn't work, but she was willing to try anything, "Alright, but when they see a body shaped lump in the back they might get suspicious, but at least it'll get us inside," She told him standing up, "Come on master thief," She said to him to tease him as she did when they were married and even before they were married, "Steal us a horse and a cart."
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 10:22 pm

"The kids are one thing." Irving said, as he casually sat on the overturned milk bucket. "Besides, from the way you've talked, those sailors sound like they don't take no for an answer. What happens if one of them wants the kids? You can do so much, Fay. You've always had the talent."

[quote=Fay]"Alright, but when they see a body shaped lump in the back they might get suspicious, but at least it'll get us inside"[/quote]

"Oh ye of little faith." he said, standing up with her. "We can take some random furniture and throw it in the back, to hide my body and as for a horse and cart, we're in a stable." Irving pulled a dirty blanket off a lumpy shape, revealing a rather worn out wooden cart. There was a seat in the front and a space in the back to haul items.

"Right here." he said with a smirk. "We load this up and we are ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 10:47 pm

Fay knew the comment Irving had made about the kids was right, though she also knew that she was leading a life that you couldn't just pull out of.

Loading the cart and getting the horse ready was relatively easy, especially since all Fay had to do was hook the horse up and watch Irving struggle with furniture. She still had her doubts having a pretty good feeling that if anyone made a comment about Fay that was in any way inappropriate he would blow their cover.
She got onto the seat and looked back, "Are you getting in or what?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 11:15 pm

"Right, right, hold your horses." he said, noting they were already playfully bickering like an old, married couple. After throwing in some old chairs and buckets, Irving covered himself in the filthy blanket, laying down on his stomach. The CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP of the horse's hooves kept him wincing as his stomach bounced a bit. Finally, after a mile or so of this horrible cart ride, he could hear what he assumed was the front gate of the castle.

"Fay...?" he heard the guard say. "It's me, Violet."

'A woman guard?' Irving thought. 'That's odd...'

"Do you mind if I stop by tonight?" Violet whispered close to Fay. "My husband is gone on business..."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 11:27 pm

Fay shook her head no, "I'm sorry Violet, but your bastard of an employer took my children and is now forcing me to become his harlot," She said bluntly yet as quietly as Violet had said her first statement, "To save my kids I guess I'm just going to have to give my freedom," She told Violet in a down cast voice.

The woman just nodded.

"No my best friend Lucy might be able to help you if she's free," she told Violet.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 11:42 pm

"Oh, I see..." Violet said, obviously disappointed. There was a brief pause before Irving could hear the large wooden door of the front gate being knocked, with Violet shouting "Open up! The new harlot is here."

The creaking of decades old wood rang through the thief's ears, before Fay urged the horses to go a bit further into the courtyard. The cobblestone interior was hell on Irving's stomach. The cart came to a sudden stop though, causing the thief's blond head to crash right into an old rocking chair. For a brief moments, there was no sound outside the cart, which had Irving worried, to say the least. But, the silence was broken by the Baron's voice.

"Fay..." he said, with a bit of glee in his voice. "So glad you could make it. I hope your trip here was well?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 11:58 pm

Fay narrowed her eyes, normally she wouldn't be such a fridged bitch but now she saw it was appropriate, "Oh it was quite lovely until I got through the gate and was forced to see your ugly mug," She told the Baron, crossing her arms.

She eyed the walls of his castle, looking for places where he was stashing her children, "Now that you have me let Jillian and Alexander go," She told him. She was getting nervous but was ready to, at the drop of a hat draw her bow and an arrow and use it to join the Baron to the nearest wall.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 12:12 am

"My dear, I was born at night, but last night." the Baron said with a wicked sneer. "Consider this a business transaction, sweet Fay, with your body as payment."

He smiled and stood closer to her, rubbing his hand up and down her thigh rather crudely.

"My other harlots shall bathe you and prepare you tonight for me. If you manage to please me, which I'm sure you will, then I will give word to my guards to let your brats go at daybreak."

He smiled again and leaned forward, licking the side of Fay's cheek, knowing she'd be powerless to stop him.

"Guards! Take her to the harlots' quarters and take this wretched excuse for a carriage to the storage room. Sell what you can and burn the rest."

A rather large muscular guard grabbed Fay by the wrist, attempting to yank her off the steering seat of the carriage.

"C'mon, whore." he said with a vicious bite to his voice. "We need to get you cleaned up and presentable."

Meanwhile, back in the carriage, Irving clenched his fists in anger, hoping Fay can take care of herself till he can get to her.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 12:51 am

She was led into a room filled with numerous girls of various ages, His harem... Fay thought, she moved slowly and tears were running down her cheeks. Her gaze was towards the stone ground. All the girls looked at her. They were all disgustingly thin and very frail looking. The room felt as if it was at one point supposed to captivated pleasant feelings, but had lost them. There were several vanities, One for each of us... she thought. There was a large bed in the corner of the room that appeared to be an extremely over sized mattress with numerous pillows and blankets. There were several fireplaces and candles everywhere, yet the room was still dark and depressing. Behind a curtain that wasn't drawn there was a large bath filled with water that was emitting steam. She was put in front of a marble throne decorated with jewels and gold. A large polished wooden door was to the right of the “throne”.

The Baron walked in through the polished door, he smiled, and walked a circle around her, eying every last inch of her clothed form. He then sat in the “throne”. It seemed as if he wanted to check up on Fay to make sure she wasn't putting up a fight.

Fay smirked, “Well baron it seems as if the only thing larger then your disgusting gut is your ego...” She told him.

The Baron only smiled, “Feisty, Feisty! Now Fay, that kind of talk won't save your little brats.”

Pig... She thought bitterly

He waved his hand, “Disrobe the whore,” He said simply and two of the girls walked up to Fay. One unbuttoned her tunic, another unlaced her boots and took they off her feet, her tunic fell to the ground and they pulled her pants down and as if programed into her brain she stepped out of them. The baron smiled and stood up. Fay tensed up as she felt his gaze on every part of her body, he was examining every inch. He looked at her legs, “She's got nice legs, they're long, muscular, a little pale though,” He told the other people in the room. There were his other harlots sitting on their knees obediently and his non-sexual servants were standing at each of the doors. They were all men she noticed. She felt his fingers run across the pale flesh of her ass he grinned and slapped it roughly causing her to cringe only for a second.

I'm not not giving them the pleasure of seeing my pain... She thought.

Baron just sighed and waved his hand, “Clean her, I want her ready in a few hours,” He said before disappearing through the door.

The two women that disrobed her grabbed her two arms and led her to the bath, they were silent and didn't even look at her but rather roughly pushed her into the tub and proceeded to scrub every inch of her body.

They then pulled her from the bath almost as quickly as they put her into it and tried her off except for her hair which they would have to brush the water from. They threw a simple white dress on her and sat her down in front of a vanity and took an ivory comb and began to pull her crimson hair through the comb.

Fay was showing no emotion, “You don't have to be so sad, it's not all bad,” One of the women told Fay. She just rolled her eyes.

“That fat bastard took away my children, my freedom, and the love of my life, yeah, I think it's bad...” She told them.

She was finally finished, she didn't understand why they had spent the last few hours cleaning her, dressing her, fixing her hair and putting make up on her. It was all going to come off in a few moments anyway... She was lead back to the area in front of the bed.

Her heart was racing as all of the other girls left the room and the Baron entered.

“You sure do clean up nicely,” He told Fay, walking a small circle around her. There was the hand on her ass again.

Fay began feeling odd. She felt an odd energy flowing through her veins.

“You know, slut, that little stunt that other guy pulled really pissed me off, and now I think I'm going to take all of my anger, all of my frustration out on you,” He grinned, “If you can walk at all during this next week I'll be surprised,” He told her grinning, she could see the thought of causing her extreme pain was exciting him, not only by the look on his face but by the current shape of his pants.

She just smiled, seeing that the two girls once playing with her weapon had just left it carelessly on the floor, she had gotten an idea, “Yes master, your pleasure is my pleasure,” she told him.

The baron looked at her stunned, never expecting this out of her.

“Now, master, why don't you sit down on your throne, we can have somewhat of a repeat of last night, before that oaf threw you out the window...” She told him.

The pair walked over to his throne, he dropped his pants, she kept the white dress on, and never intended to take it off. He sat down and she knelt down in front of him. She heard a cracking sound and once she opened her eyes she saw that the baron was tied up with vines, she grinned. Before kneeling down she had grabbed an arrow from her quiver, and before the baron had time to react the arrow was as far into his gut to get out.

He screamed and writhed in pain and Fay smiled and stood up watching him die, blood was running from his mouth and staining the white marble throne, "When you get to hell, please do tell them who sent you," She told him smiling.

“Wench,” He spat at her before drawing his final breath, she removed the arrow from him and placed it back in her quiver after putting her clothes back on and placing her quiver and bow where they were earlier. She replaced her boots, “You got what you deserved,” She told his dead body before running out of the room, she was still in possession of the white dress, she needed a new one and this was about as nice as she would ever get.

Have to find the kids... And Irving... she thought, she was glad to finally be in a castle with no traps or creatures bent on ripping her apart.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 6:39 pm

"Take the cart to the back." one of the guards shouted. "And take care of the cargo."

To Irving, the cargo meant the furniture that Fay was supposedly caring. What it actually meant was that Irving's muddy boot was sticking out from the cover, thereby revealing himself to the entire armed guard unit. Irving sat still for a few moments, till he could no longer hear any guards speaking.

'Must be gone...' he thought. Grabbing his daggers, Irving slowly stood up, throwing the cover to the ground. He expected to be staring down an empty corridor, but, much to do his dismay, saw he was surrounded by the entire guard service.

"Oh crap..." he groaned.

"Surrender yourself and make it easy, there's no reason we can't do this by the book." the head guard said.

"Yeah...I mean, I would love to do this buy the book." Irving said. "But I guess my biggest problem is that I'm ILLITERATE!" he shouted, and plunged himself into the crowed, madly swinging his daggers at anything that would move. It just wasn't for him, it was for Jillian, for Alexander, for Fay. He could not let them down, no way, no how.

He managed to cause a little bit of damage, after hitting a couple of arms, legs, and a random throat, but the odds were just too much. A blow to the back of the head from the other end of a sword swallowed the thief in darkness, as he collapsed on the hard, stone floor.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 7:31 pm

The corridors of the castle were a drab empty labrynth that tormented Fay with their numerous turns and habit of looking exactally like the one before it.

Everything was empty though which bothered her a little. She saw no guards and every door she went by she swung open looking for her children. She saw an orange light moving in her direction. She raised her hands up in the air and two vines wrapped around her wrists and pulled her up to a woodend rafter.

She knelt down and waited for the guards to pass, "...yeah, I hear she's the best one of his whores... She apparently knows what she's doing," One of them said.

"Maybe once Baron's done with her the guards could get a chance, after all, she is a whore, it's not like she can do anything about it... It's what we want..." The second. They laughed and Fay rolled her eyes. She felt weak on her legs and could feel herself losing her ballance. Oh shit... She thought as her feet slipped from the rafter and she fell to the ground, ontop of the guards.

She quickly jumped up and laughed nervously, "Hey guys, I'll be leaving now," She said walking away but one of them grabbed her arms, he was the one that brought her to the harlot's room.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Oh just for a walk," She said pulling away, which only made him hold on tighter. She used her other arm and grabbed an arrow, plunging it in his shoulder, the other guard reacted and she reacted with a swift kick to the side of his head which knocked him, she then grabbed the other guard with her now free hand and put pressure on a certian spot that caused extreme pain and fainting. She ripped the arrow from his shoulder and smiled, "Well, this was fun, but I gotta run," She said putting the arrow back in the quiver and continued looking for her children.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 8:47 pm

"Wake up."

"...."

"Wake up, please."

"...ungghfffff...."

Irving's eyes slowly opened as the darkness faded away. His nose itched, and so, in attempting to scratch it, the thief noticed his hands were chained above him. Further complicating things was the simple manner that he was shirtless, cold and rather weary. His eyes adjusted to the dim light to reveal his whereabouts, a dungeon.

The voice seemed to come from the man standing in front of him. He was of average build and height, with thin, white wispy hair. His eyes seemed calm, yet dead and hollow, his skin pale and lifeless. In his many mis-adventures across the land, the thief immediately knew who this was.

"Necro Butcher..." he hissed.

Necro Butcher was the name of Peter D. Jenkins, a simple accountant who had snapped one day and committed a series of grisly crimes. Irving had heard word about him through various words of mouth, and now found himself face to face with this dangerous psychopath.

"You must be Irving Stone, hmm?" Necro said. "I was told you would arrive once you were seen with the whore in public."

"I thought you were executed?" Irving asked. Necro Butcher smiled as he opened a small wooden chest on the table next to Irving, revealing a set of various knifes, scalpels and pliers.

"So it was said. In reality, the Baron merely replaced me with a random peasant. After all, everyone looks the same under the hood. But in order to keep this illusion a reality, I was hired to interrogate prisoners. Prisoners as yourself."

"Interrogate? What the hell do I have that you need?"

"It's not what I need, my friend. It's what the baron needs. The whore."

"Her name is Fay."

"Is it now?" Necro said. "Whichever name you choose for her, it does not change her profession, that of a whore. You humiliated the baron, so in this instance, it's not so much what you know, but more of punishing you, so you will always know."

"You...you sick bastard!" Irving said, attempting for a kick to Necro, but discovering his legs had been shackled down. Necro simply heated a scalpel in the pile of huge burning goals from a nearby stove. The blade had a fire red glow to it, as Necro took one step more closer to Irving.

"This...may sting a little." he said with a smirk and drug the blade down Irving's chest.

The thief's screams were heard throughout the castle.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 12:05 am

Her blood turned to ice when she heard Irving's pain filled scream. She cringed, and froze. She didn't know what to do, she could go and save Irving from being tortured, but she didn't know what was being done to their children. She closed her eyes and clasped her hands together and held them by her mouth.

She made her decision, "Please, Irving, endure just a little longer..." She told him before she continued running. In response to hearing the pain filled scream the two children screamed also, something their mother told them, if they ever felt scared or in danger to scream as loud as possible, two terrified screams echoed down the hallway. She mouthed thank you to the ceiling and followed the voices to a door at the end of that hall way. She didn't bother with the handle, she wasn't thinking straight. With a powerful kick the door swung open, breaking the lock that held the door closed from the outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

REUNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REUNION
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path :: CREATIVITY :: ROLEPLAYING-
Jump to: