The Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path

A webforum dedicated to everything and anything.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REUNION

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-04-02

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 11:33 pm

Johnathan frowned slightly, seemingly hurt by Fay slapping his hand away.

"I know you're married, Fay. I wouldn't dare try to take you away from Irving." he said, rubbing the back of his hand a bit. "I just happened to be in town and found out you were here, so I figured I'd stop by and say hello. I know things have to be awkward right now, and I can see why. But...look on the bright side, at least I never hurt you, ya know? I was always gentle, loving...caring. I even bought you roses once."

"...and besides." Lida said, interrupting the conversation. "I went to town and bought the deed to your house. Poor Johnathan came from miles away to see you! So, you are two are going out for a dinner date I arranged. If you refuse, I'm selling the house." she said, her arms crossed over her chest. "Consider this my gentle reminder you need to be with Johnathan, not Irving."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/938930/
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female
Number of posts : 266

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 8:54 pm

"Wha... Are... Are you... Mom, are you insane?" She asked, still holding onto Irving. She finally let go of him, "What part of I'm married," She started holding up the hand with her wedding band on it, "Are you not understanding?" She asked.

She ran her fingers through her hair, "So let me get this straight, you kick me out, because you think that I killed my father, kick me out again when I have a baby and a five year old, and now that I'm married again, and happy you're trying to ruin it? You can never be happy for me..."

She sighed, realizing that if she didn't bend to her mother's will they would be homeless. She turned to Irving, "Can I please have a word with you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 10:48 pm

"I never said you had to date him!" Lida shot back fiercely. "He's just a good friend and he wants to see you, that's all." she added smugly. "He actually WORKS for a living and doesn't have to steal to put food on the table. Plus, from what I understand, you to have shall we say, already met?"

"Um, sure." Irving said, somewhat confused and in shock over the whole ordeal. He walked with Fay several feet away, out of hear shot and pulled his wife close to him. "Is it just me, or has your mother gone COMPLETELY insane?!"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 11:16 pm

Fay just nodded and ran her fingers through her hair again, "I won't do it... Unless you're ok with it..." She started, "We can't afford another house with two children, if it was you and I sure, but we can't have Jillian and Alexander on the streets, and why did she have to bring one of my old clients, and a regular too," She told him, she sighed again, "This isn't right, she doesn't care enough about me enough to try to get me to marry someone she thought would be good for the children... She just wants her grandchildren to be spoiled and doesn't even care who it affects."
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 2:40 am

"Well, I gotta admit...he doesn't seem like any of the other clients you've told me about. I mean, look at him...he looks...human!" the thief said in surprise. "But as much as I hate to admit it, your Mom has got us by the balls here..."

He sighed heavily and paused, making sure his back was turned towards the two.

"I know you can take care of yourself, hun, and as much as it bothers me, I don't think we have a choice."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 11:51 pm

Fay just sighed, "Honey, there's something you learn when you lead the life I used to... The normal looking ones are the one you have to look out for," She told him, she moved closer to Irving, "Someone can act kind and gentle, but could really be sick and twisted deep down," She kissed him softly, "Acting sweet is how I got you..." She told him quietly.

She took his hand in hers and laced their fingers together as her way of nonverbally saying she was his and only his, and no one was going to change that, "Come on," She started, "If we can beat the big bad castle twice we can get through this."
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 12:18 am

Despite Fay's warning, the guy seemed okay to Irving. Granted, he had the hots for his wife, but he knew Fay wasn't interested and he knew she could take care of herself, if need be. Most of his rage was directed towards his mother-in-law, whom he felt was the puppet master behind this whole mess.

"Have I told you lately how much I love you? Because I do, ya know." he said with a smirk.

"You know, I do miss our time together." Johnathan said to Fay as she and Irving came back. "I remember like it was yesterday...stopping by to see Lucy and seeing your gorgeous body, getting dressed from your little fling with her."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa.." Irving interrupted. "Fling with Lucy? You never told me about this."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 12:41 am

Fay's cheeks turned a deep crimson knowing that pretty much any contact between women was frowned upon.

"You... You never asked," She told Irving still blushing. She did indeed have a "fling" with Lucy. It was when she was new in town, and the children were at her mother's house. They both had a little too much to drink and were the best of friends ever since. She was the first real friend she had ever had, besides Irving.

"And you have no proof... Perhaps I was just washing my dress," She told Johnathan.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 3:44 am

Now Irving was really confused. So much was happening so fast at such a dizzying pace, that the ex-thief was having trouble piece it all together. He knew about Fay's past and he knew she was a prostitute in order to pay the bills. He was comfortable with this and accepted it a long time ago...but the fact she slept with another woman?

Meanwhile, Johnathan smiled warmly and chucked softly, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Washing your clothes? Fay, I'm not slow of mind. I was on my way to Lucy's house the night before and watched everything transpire from right outside the bedroom window. I saw EVERYTHING. It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear. It was quite beautiful to watch."

He smiled again, crossing his arms over his chest to make himself seem larger in case Irving were to think of attacking.

"And regardless, you seem to forget we were engaged to be married too. Or have you neglected to tell the thief this as well? The passionate nights we would make love in front of the fire place. Your body pressed against mine as you would call my name out, moaning, groaning, saying you loved me, you desired me....you do remember, don't you Fay?"

Irving felt the color drain from his face, an icy cold pool spinning in his gut.

"Fay....were you engaged to this guy?" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 1:34 pm

Fay was still blushing, she saw the look on Irving's face, Is he ashamed of me? She asked herself, "Y-yes... I was," She told him quietly, "I was looking for someone to help get rid of my lonlyness after I left you, and someone to help me raise Alexander and Jillian... And yes, I do remember, Johnathan, I also remember how I broke it off because you only wanted sex, I wanted love, and you could never, and still, can never give me that," She told him, squeezing Irving's hand a little, "I'll tell you everything in a private setting, later, I'll answer any questions you ask truthfully and without hesitation," She told him.

"I love you... And hope you can forgive me for not being truthful about my experiences when we weren't together..."
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 2:49 pm

"Wait, wait..." Irving said, shaking his head in surprise. "So you're telling me that not only did you sleep with Lucy, but you also were engaged to this assclown?"

"Indeed she did and was." Johnathan said, enjoying twisting the knife on both of them. He smirked with smug satisfaction, knowing Fay didn't share all of the details of her past with the ex-thief. "She did a lot of things you're not aware of." he said. "Those sailors have dirty minds from being out in the sea for so long. If the stories I've heard are true, she's done things that would make even the most degenerate of souls blush."

"...I..I know she did some things in the past, but that's behind her now." Irving shot back. "She did what she had to do to survive and that chapter in her life is over with."

"Is it now?" Johnathan retorted. "The chapter may be over, but have you read the entire book? Did she mention the nights of sheer erotic bliss in which she confessed her love for me? Telling me I was her beloved, her one and only and how she wished to spend the rest of her mortal life with me?"

Now Irving was really stunned, the ex-thief feeling like was sucker punched by an angry cave troll.

"Fay..." he said softly. "...is this true? You...said you loved him?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 7:02 pm

"Yes... I said I loved him," She told him, "But it was nothing more than that... They were fools words, I wanted to love him, but I didn't. My feelings for him were nothing more then lust," She told him before smiling, "They were nothing like my feelings for you, Irving."

She knew how to get back at Johnathan for what he said about her, "Besides, he was never really able to pleasure me during any type of penetration... One he's not well equipped, and, even though he spends most of his money on whores, he doesn't know what he's doing... I faked almost every time just to get him out of me and away from me," She told him.

She was trying to match Johnathan blow for blow, she refused to seem weak in front of him, Irving, or her mother. She could take what Johnathan said, she would never see him again, hopefully, after their "date" but she planned on living with Irving for the rest of her life. She had no idea whether or not Irving would ever look at her the same way again. She doubted he would.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 7:53 pm

"Enough of this!" Lida shouted, interrupting the verbal chaos that had erupted in between the groups. "It doesn't matter who slept with who or who did what! What matters is that Fay owes Johnathan a date and, hopefully, she'll come to her senses and realize what a no-good scum her husband is."

"Do you ever get tired of trying to ruin her life?" Irving said, finally breaking down with anger. "She's a damn adult, leave her alone! Fay can marry whoever the hell she wants, who just so happens to be me. No buzz off, you old wench!"

Lida just laughed a bit, seeing as how Irving forget her major piece of leverage.

"Keep talking, thief." she said with an evil smirk. "You forget who owns this house."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 10:11 pm

"Irving's not a thief anymore mom, he's an honest man now, I wouldn't have married him if he wasn't," She told her mother, "And I don't owe him shit," She snapped, "If anything he owes me the time and money I wasted on his worthless ass," She told them

"Worthless?" Johnathan chuckled, "I wasn't so worthless when you son and daughter were calling me daddy," He told Irving grinning, he walked over to Irving and Fay. Fay tensed up, "How does it feel to know I was holding your son when he spoke his first words; he looked up into my eyes and called me, "daddy"," He told Irving, grinning.

He looked over to Fay, smiled and kissed the air. Making her uncomfortable and to anger Irving, “You still love me, I know it, I can see it in those beautiful emeralds some people can only call eyes.”

Lida just smiled, even if things didn't work out between Johnathan and Fay, this even would probably ruin their marriage.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 12:09 am

By this time Irving was confused, furious and irritated. His pulse was quickening, his veins throbbing, his temper rising. It wasn't so much that he didn't approve of Fay's past life, but more towards the fact he couldn't grasp all of this details she left out.

"You...you did?" he said, confused and hurt. "My...son? He called you...Daddy?"

Feeling his world crumble around him, he turned around and stormed away, fighting back the hot tears that wanted to tear through his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 2:18 am

Johnathan smiled when Irving left, Fay just stood there, shocked, they stood there in silence for a few minutes. Fay was breathing heavily, in pure shock.

"Why... Why would you tell him that?" She asked, "The only reason Alexander thought you were his father was because he didn't know anything else!" She told him, "He's forgotten about you, so has Jillian, they both know who their father is and you could never be the father that he is," She told Johnathan.

He just chuckled and rested his hand on her shoulder, he then went to hold onto her hand and to do so ran his hand over her breast.

Fay just looked up at him and narrowed her eyes. She brought forward her fist and punched him in the gut, "I'll be there for your damn date, now excuse me, I need to see if my husband is alright," She told them turning her head quickly so her long crimson hair slapped Johnathan in the face. She smiled and ran off at a speed she knew he wouldn't be able to match.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 3:04 am

"...bitch..." Johnathan wheezed, falling to his knees as he clutched his mid-section.

Irving had stormed off a bit ahead of Fay, not even bothering to look back. He didn't know what to think, as he was seething inside. He had no problem with Fay's harlot pass, but this Johnathan prick had scarred the ex-thief in all the right places. So many questions ran through his mind...Had Fay told him everything? Was she leaving anything out? Was she engaged to any more men? Or women? And the one that really stuck out, was Alexander even his own son.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 10:07 pm

"Irving!" Fay called out, she had almost caught up to him, "Irving... Please... Let me explain,” She told him, her green eyes were watery and red. She held onto his hand and fell to the ground on her knees. She felt weak, nervous, sick to her stomach. She bowed her head in shame, “I'm sorry I didn't tell you the whole truth... I told you that I was looking for a husband that night you threw the Barron out of my window... I guess it just didn't sink in,” She whispered, “Are you ashamed of me?” She asked him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 11:20 pm

Irving clutched her hand tightly, staring into those beautiful green eyes he loved so much.

"Fay, I could never be ashamed of you." he said quietly, looking down at her. "And...it was nothing against you that got me so upset. It was...me. All of the hell you went through was MY fault. The beatings...the rapings, the drunken sailors...I did that to you. I'm not sure I could ever forgive myself."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 12:12 am

Fay stood up slowly, "It is no one's fault," She told him quietly, "And I would have walked through every level of hell and through fire so I could be here with you today and for the rest of my life," She held onto his hand and lifted it up so his hand was resting over hear heart, "We have two beautiful children together, and we have each other, once Johnathan and my mother leave us, we'll have the perfect life," She told him before kissing him softly, "Come on," She whispered in his ear, "Lets go back to the house, I'll show you how much I love you and help you forgive yourself, because I have," She told him.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 10:37 pm

Irving smiled and felt his fears and worries melt away, leaving him in a state of calm. Johnathan and Lida had left for the time being, probably just to get him ready for the date later tonight. Fay was right, though. Just one lousy night and they'd be back to being happily ever after.

"Sounds like a plan, little lady." he said with a smile, scooping her up in his arms. Kissing her lips softly, he carried her into the front door, closing it with his foot, up the stairs and to their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 11:35 pm

Fay giggled softly when she heard him call her "little lady". She wrapped her arms around his neck, draping her arms over his shoulders. She kissed him back, pressing her tongue against his lips, begging for an entrance.

"Mommy?"

"Daddy?" They heard behind them. Fay broke the kiss and looked over Irving's shoulder.

"What are you two doing?" Jillian asked.

"Mommy and Daddy are going to take a quick nap, you two go down stairs and play until we're done," Fay told their children.

The two kids eyed them strangely but proceeded downstairs. Alexander hugged his father's leg as he walked by.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 12:57 am

Shutting the door behind him, Irving smiled and climbed back on top of his beloved, kissing and licking up down her soft neck. He kissed her gentle lips carefully, slowly unfastening the straps that held her pants up.

"Have I mentioned how much I love you? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 6:10 pm

Fay smiled and began unbuttoning his shirt, "No, well, not for a while..." She kissed him a little and brushed his shirt off his shoulders. Seeing that she wasn't going to fully get his shirt off she reached down and began taking off his pants. She broke the kiss and smiled at him again, "Maybe you should remind me how much you love me."
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 10:24 pm

"I would love nothing more." the ex-thief said, tugging her pants down. Throwing her bottom to the floor, he pulled her shirt off, eagerly wish to separate the barriers between him and her. It was little time before they were completely naked, the ex-thief and the ex-harlot embracing one another. With his eyes locked on hers, he slowly entered his goddess, moaning at the familiar warmth and security he felt from being with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

REUNION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION   REUNION - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REUNION
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path :: CREATIVITY :: ROLEPLAYING-
Jump to: