The Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path

A webforum dedicated to everything and anything.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

100% Gothic and I'm all here

Go down 
+2
Takathedragon
Aisha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisha
Groupie
Aisha

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-04-15

100% Gothic and I'm all here Empty
PostSubject: 100% Gothic and I'm all here   100% Gothic and I'm all here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 4:28 am

Hi Im Aisha,am 18.....nice to be part of this great community,really like it.
Im really into Metal Music.My hobbies are dressing up as grotesquely as I can and making my mom freak out.The more people shout at me the more encouraged Im to do it.I think its our right to dress up & make up anyway we like.Yeah I play Guitar too.
Back to top Go down
Takathedragon
S-rank Shinobi
Takathedragon

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: 100% Gothic and I'm all here   100% Gothic and I'm all here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 9:46 am

Welcome on behalf of the Admins and Mod Staff, and the site in general.^^ You get a complimentary bottle of water for joining *hand you imported water bottle* Anywho, ignore meh randomness, and WELCOME *rolls out welcome wagon*
Back to top Go down
Q
Sadako Fanboy
Q

Male
Number of posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: 100% Gothic and I'm all here   100% Gothic and I'm all here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 10:23 am

*watches the welcome wagon lose two wheels and an axle*

Welcome anyway ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
Nevermore
Groupie
Nevermore

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: 100% Gothic and I'm all here   100% Gothic and I'm all here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 12:42 am

Ooooh, a goth. Cool. *pokes*

Really, I'm glad you're here, no matter what you are.

I also like hugs. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/users/sorceress1
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: 100% Gothic and I'm all here   100% Gothic and I'm all here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:15 pm

I find today's goth to just be a disgusting drunken love child of emo and people thinking they're goth but really not... Older goth, that's where it's at... Today it seems anyone can just slap on some black clothing, dye their hair and wear disgusting ammounts of black make-up and call themselves goth.

Welcome though.
Back to top Go down
Takathedragon
S-rank Shinobi
Takathedragon

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100% Gothic and I'm all here   100% Gothic and I'm all here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:37 pm

WK wrote:
*watches the welcome wagon lose two wheels and an axle*

Welcome anyway ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Groupie
Aisha

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: 100% Gothic and I'm all here   100% Gothic and I'm all here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 7:07 pm

Rose wrote:
I find today's goth to just be a disgusting drunken love child of emo and people thinking they're goth but really not... Older goth, that's where it's at... Today it seems anyone can just slap on some black clothing, dye their hair and wear disgusting ammounts of black make-up and call themselves goth.

Welcome though.

Well Rose thank you,actually thats what I do.
But I follow the King of all goth;Marilyn Manson king .I love his ways of the new modern version of Grotesque.I even love his ex Wife Dita Von Teese too.They are my Gods.If you love him or hate him,I find Marilyn Manson's Gothic and Grotesque way cooler than old classical Goth.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: 100% Gothic and I'm all here   100% Gothic and I'm all here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 2:50 am

Rose wrote:

Welcome though.

Geez, why don't you say how you really feel next time >.< Please be a bit nicer to the new people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/938930/
Takathedragon
S-rank Shinobi
Takathedragon

Male

PostSubject: Re: 100% Gothic and I'm all here   100% Gothic and I'm all here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:31 am

Aww, that takes the fun out of it. But anywho, I hope you are enjoying your stay on the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100% Gothic and I'm all here   100% Gothic and I'm all here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

100% Gothic and I'm all here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path :: GENERAL :: INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: