The Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path

A webforum dedicated to everything and anything.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire Anime Fans Unite

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tygre
Groupie
The Tygre

Male
Number of posts : 17
Location : Somewhere directly above the center of the earth and below the thermosphere
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Vampire Anime Fans Unite Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Anime Fans Unite   Vampire Anime Fans Unite Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 3:20 pm

Talk about your favorite vampire animes here, be they Blood +, Trinity Blood, or anything else.

Can someone please come up with a vampire anime that doesn't have the word 'blood' in it? I'm just saying...
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Groupie
Aisha

Female
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Anime Fans Unite   Vampire Anime Fans Unite Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 9:21 am

You love Trinity Blood??????
Me too,Its my all my all time favourite Anime Cartoon.I love Nightroad,He is Sooooo cute I love you
Abel Nightroad is my dream boy....I'll do anything for him.He has all characters of a perfect boy,cute,handsome,innocent,funny,kind,caring and even tough. I love you I love you I love you
But you know I havent watched all of it yet.I watched up to Episode 8:Silent Noise.I love that Ending song too...nice lyrics.Hey but they show Nightroad's grave in the ending is that true...he dies in the end....please say no No No No
After all things he does he Dies??? Sad
Back to top Go down
Q
Sadako Fanboy
Q

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Anime Fans Unite   Vampire Anime Fans Unite Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 10:25 am

You are now the second Nightroad fangirl I've seen on the internets O.o

Meh, I may actually start watching Trinity Blood if it gets all these good reviews O.o

Main one I've watched is the Hellsing OVA (superior to original IMO)
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Groupie
Aisha

Female
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Anime Fans Unite   Vampire Anime Fans Unite Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 10:36 am

Yeah you watch it.I also first didnt like Vampire movies or Animes.Oneday my little Bro was watching it,and I saw it.From that day onwards I started watching all other Animes too.

And yeah Nightroad he is the best character I've seen in an Anime.Not like those other Im Mr Tough guy....he is a sweet,loving,cute guy.Im sure you would even fall in love with him I love you
Check it out for yourself..I havent also watched it full yet.
You would love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nankotsu
Groupie
nankotsu

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Anime Fans Unite   Vampire Anime Fans Unite Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 2:47 am

Hellsing all the way.

Especially the new Hellsing Ultimate.

Alucard kicks ASS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Anime Fans Unite   Vampire Anime Fans Unite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Anime Fans Unite
Page 1 of 1