The Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path

A webforum dedicated to everything and anything.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shippo must DIE!!

Go down 
+3
Zissman
Q
The Tygre
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tygre
Groupie
The Tygre

Male
Number of posts : 17
Location : Somewhere directly above the center of the earth and below the thermosphere
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Shippo must DIE!! Empty
PostSubject: Shippo must DIE!!   Shippo must DIE!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 3:17 pm

All right, maybe I was being too specific with the title there. But I'm just saying what everybody thinks...

Come here to talk about InuYasha. Debate, character plots, how your P.O. about the series ending with a cliff hanger, movies, or how you want Shippo to die, etc.

Last edited by on Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Q
Sadako Fanboy
Q

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Shippo must DIE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippo must DIE!!   Shippo must DIE!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 3:21 pm

I should check gurochan for any shippo death art.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Shippo must DIE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippo must DIE!!   Shippo must DIE!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 7:57 pm

HI MY NAME IS SHIPPO AND TODAY I ATE A BANANA
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/938930/
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Shippo must DIE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippo must DIE!!   Shippo must DIE!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 6:40 pm

I hate Inuyasha... I really do... The fans annoy me, the show annoys me. Though, most of it's the fans.
Back to top Go down
The Tygre
Groupie
The Tygre

Male
Location : Somewhere directly above the center of the earth and below the thermosphere
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Shippo must DIE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippo must DIE!!   Shippo must DIE!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 6:44 pm

Amen. The show's alright. But some of the fans out there give a bad name to all anime fans. Ugh.

And somehow, somehow, the crazies always find me. How, how do they find me?
Back to top Go down
Q
Sadako Fanboy
Q

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Shippo must DIE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippo must DIE!!   Shippo must DIE!! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 12:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzGOKNelCUY

"now if we can get the correct answer from someone who is not a complete retard"

~ Referring to Shippo
Back to top Go down
Bear in da cooler
Lackey
Bear in da cooler

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Shippo must DIE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippo must DIE!!   Shippo must DIE!! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 4:12 pm

There are a few things that annoy me about Inuyash.....and NONE of them are Shippo!!

*gaspzomgnotshipposhippomustdielkahskdhsakjsa*

1) The "Sit Boy" thing got old after season 1...TOTALLY overused

2) COME ON!! The romance STILL hasn't happened!!! Hell even Sango and Mirroku got something going on before Inuyasha and Kagome!!

3) They STILL haven't killed Naraku?!?? WTF?!?!? It's been HOW many seasons? Kill him off already and bring in a new baddie. Someone less gay too.

4) The whole Brotherly conflict was fun at first, but it needs to leave. Along with the jealousy over Wolf-boy

5) The whole Sesshomaru/little girl thing's a bit creepy....at least make her a teen like Kagome for crying out loud.....or don't make it seem so much like Pedophilia.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy the Destroyer
Groupie
Fluffy the Destroyer

Male
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Shippo must DIE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippo must DIE!!   Shippo must DIE!! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:53 pm

the last one is wrong... but really sesshoumarou just cares a bit about her, that's all... SHE may have a little girl crush but he has no big feelings for her. though I like the little goblin dude that is servant to him... he's so funny. and while shippo isn't my fav character, I don't hate him that much. AND NARAKU MUST STOP BEING A PAIN AND DIE ALREADY! THE ONLY OTHER VILLAINS WERE IN THE MOVIES AND THEY DON'T COUNT!
Back to top Go down
nankotsu
Groupie
nankotsu

Male
Number of posts : 39

Shippo must DIE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippo must DIE!!   Shippo must DIE!! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:30 am

Here Here
Back to top Go down
Fluffy the Destroyer
Groupie
Fluffy the Destroyer

Male

Shippo must DIE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippo must DIE!!   Shippo must DIE!! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 5:18 pm

and I still think while he has too many fangirls, you have to admit Sesshomarou is pretty cool, in a sort of Sephiroth way. he's not evil, he just hates Inuyasha... he's kind of an anti-hero.
Back to top Go down
Bear in da cooler
Lackey
Bear in da cooler

Male
Number of posts : 12

Shippo must DIE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippo must DIE!!   Shippo must DIE!! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 2:00 am

My point on Sessh and the girl is that it can be seen that way too easily. Do you know how many fans pair those two up with fics and hentai? It's disgusting, and it's all because they make them seem so close in the anime. You need to realize that not all things annoying are purposeful, that some are made because of the fans.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy the Destroyer
Groupie
Fluffy the Destroyer

Male

Shippo must DIE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippo must DIE!!   Shippo must DIE!! Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 8:20 pm

umm..they don't seem that close, I watched the show every week(used to but still) and they weren't that close, in fact, Sessh basically ignored the girl most of the time, then only talked to her to hurry up or do something. and since when did whatever fans did in hentai and stuff have to have any relevant sense?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shippo must DIE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippo must DIE!!   Shippo must DIE!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shippo must DIE!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path :: ENTERTAINMENT :: ANIME & MANGA-
Jump to: