The Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path

A webforum dedicated to everything and anything.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ignorance at its best.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Takathedragon
S-rank Shinobi
Takathedragon

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Ignorance at its best. Empty
PostSubject: Ignorance at its best.   Ignorance at its best. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 5:28 pm

shut da fuk up u fukin nerd ass niigga u got ol chinese cartoons an shyt on yo page muffuka..i aint finna get critisiized by a nigga that watch da AVATAR..fuk outta here u lame

Now I apologise for the grammer and lack of general inteligence, but that is something someone said to me on youtube. Now can someone explain why someone would say something like that to someone they never even met?
Back to top Go down
hils
Groupie
hils

Female
Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance at its best.   Ignorance at its best. Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 5:45 pm

Welcome to the internets: the never-ending prick waving contest.
Back to top Go down
Takathedragon
S-rank Shinobi
Takathedragon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance at its best.   Ignorance at its best. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 1:07 pm

Yeah, unfortunently. One of those days where I cant figure out what is wrong with the population.
Back to top Go down
Lith
Lackey
Lith

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance at its best.   Ignorance at its best. Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 1:25 pm

thats actually some of the cleaner stuff I've seen... compared to /b/ on 4chan, thats downright nice.

To put it simply... the internet is like this

Normal Person + Anominimity = Cruel and Uncaring Monster
Back to top Go down
Q
Sadako Fanboy
Q

Male
Number of posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance at its best.   Ignorance at its best. Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:48 am

For proof and an in-depth look at above statement; please visit /b/
Back to top Go down
Takathedragon
S-rank Shinobi
Takathedragon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance at its best.   Ignorance at its best. Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 8:45 am

Meh, its funny, cause every time I look at that comment, I begin to wonder what parents teach thier kids, and than I realize that I am so lucky that my parents didnt let me grow up in a typical American way, allowing me to persue the finer arts, rather than chasing after girls in music videos and things to that general degree. Its not thier fault, its the fault of who ever is educating them, and even than, if they dont have the proper resources, its not thier fault either. I was actually refering to the lack something even resembling grammer, and, the lack of a coherent thought.
Back to top Go down
hils
Groupie
hils

Female
Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance at its best.   Ignorance at its best. Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 3:21 pm

Takathedragon wrote:
Its not thier fault, its the fault of who ever is educating them.

As an educator, I can tell you it's really the parents. They don't discipline their kids anymore and think that we're suppose to make them into decent citizens. We can't when we're not allowed to discipline them (and i'm not talking about physical. We can barely get away with having them sit in the back and writing a short essay about what they did). If we do, we can get fired and lose our license.

The problem is is that society has made it a crime to give your kid a good-deserving wack on the ass. Today's parents are all about spoiling and letting the child explore and develop on their own. I would have none of that bullshit. Children. for the most part, are a reflection of their parents and how they were raised. My parents were uber strict on me and very lax on my brother. We have the same education up to college. You can tell easily who was held to responsibility and who wasn't. Stephen's my witness.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Escaflowne
Groupie
Skeleton Escaflowne

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance at its best.   Ignorance at its best. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 1:44 am

Takathedragon wrote:
shut da fuk up u fukin nerd ass niigga u got ol chinese cartoons an shyt on yo page muffuka..i aint finna get critisiized by a nigga that watch da AVATAR..fuk outta here u lame

Now I apologise for the grammer and lack of general inteligence, but that is something someone said to me on youtube. Now can someone explain why someone would say something like that to someone they never even met?
I BLAME RAP. no, I'm kidding.

Parents need to take more responsibility of what their children do, listen to, and watch. They need to be there early in life to tell them the difference between right and wrong. What parents really need to do is take away the Computer, TV, Cellphones, Mp3s/Ipods and all other items that distract the kids and give them discipline. The thing is I've been hearing kids in ELEMENTARY school cussing each other out. These kids are also spoiled with everything that he/she wants Cellphones, All gaming systems, i pods, etc.. What this government, and the people who follow need are restrictions. A lot of them.

Edit: i think that this should go into the serious discussions. Just my thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance at its best.   Ignorance at its best. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ignorance at its best.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path :: GENERAL :: THE CHAT SHACK-
Jump to: