The Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path

A webforum dedicated to everything and anything.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DA RULES ver 2.0 (now with stuff by WK and Rose)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-04-02

DA RULES ver 2.0 (now with stuff by WK and Rose) Empty
PostSubject: DA RULES ver 2.0 (now with stuff by WK and Rose)   DA RULES ver 2.0 (now with stuff by WK and Rose) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:49 pm

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PATH! Allow me to explain a few things not covered in the FAQ...

Q: AM I ALLOWED TO SWEAR?
A: Yes you are, but don't get carried away. An ass or a damn or a hell is fine, even the occasional F-Bomb is nice. But if you do nothing but talk like an extra from the Soprano's, then that just ain't gonna fly, man.

Q: WHAT AM I NOT ALLOWED TO DO?
A: GOOD QUESTION! You can't...

* Post NOT WORK SAFE images
* Link to BitTorrent downloads (not my decision, but rather the web forum's host)

Q: Who is the greatest band in the world?
A: HIM (and Dragonforce)

Q: Oh boy, not many rules! Can I trash the place?
A: Trash it and we trash you (oh god, that was cliche)

Don't flame. Don't spam. Don't doublepost. Respect other members and the stuff you usually see on other forums that's so damn basic I can't believe we have to repeat it here.

Q: What if I don't like HIM or Dragonforce?
A: Suck it up.

Q: IM IN UR FORUM, SPAMMIN UR THREADS
A: O RLY?

First off, try and actually type something well, not like the question above. We hope you're smart enough. We're not going to kill you on the spot for things like doubleposting, spamming or flaming (unless it's serious). We'll just hire a nun to come along and whack your wrist with a yardstick. More serious offenses or ignoring the the yardstick however, and you will start accumulating warnings faster than Son Gohan accumulates power level points when he's pissed. Three warnings and you're out for a week.

Q: That's it?
A: No. That's just foreplay.

We figure by then you'll have had time to reflect upon your suddenly meaningless life, you'll be as tame as a cardboard box when you're back. If however, you return only to aggravate people further, we switch from "nun with yardstick" to "spiteful dominatrix with a whip". You probably get the idea, but if even that doesn't do anything, kiss your ass account goodbye.

Q: Meanie-head.
A: ;_; Well, we're not going to ban you for calling everyone on the site an idiot. We take it easy if you're just a housefly in the ear. We start sounding like jerks if you become a bear in the picnic cooler.

Thank you, and enjoy our show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/938930/

DA RULES ver 2.0 (now with stuff by WK and Rose)
Page 1 of 1