The Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path

A webforum dedicated to everything and anything.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daily Show/Colbert Report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raze
Groupie

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Daily Show/Colbert Report Empty
PostSubject: Daily Show/Colbert Report   Daily Show/Colbert Report Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:04 pm

These men are gods . . . among men. They take the worst situation that America has been in since World War II, and can actually make us smile about it. Love 'em or hate 'em?

Lewis Black goes here too. Cool
Back to top Go down
Q
Sadako Fanboy
Q

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Daily Show/Colbert Report   Daily Show/Colbert Report Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:39 pm

Daily Show/Colbert Report 2651041490f9e3723f4ff4
Back to top Go down
Raze
Groupie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Show/Colbert Report   Daily Show/Colbert Report Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:40 pm

As I said: Gods amongst men.
Back to top Go down
Q
Sadako Fanboy
Q

Male
Number of posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: Daily Show/Colbert Report   Daily Show/Colbert Report Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:42 pm

It's like how my history teacher got the class into a debate where we actually came up with a reasonable solution to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict (who remembers when that was big news? lol). It's like...all the people who have half a brain and the right mindset for politics aren't in said positions anyway.

It's like how all the staff/administrative officials at one of the art colleges I visited were all art majors.

and art majors generally aren't trained for running businesses.
Back to top Go down
Raze
Groupie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Show/Colbert Report   Daily Show/Colbert Report Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:54 pm

Well, as Lewis Black would put it so eloquently (and I use that term loosely . . . VERY loosely), ". . . the good die young, and pricks live FOREVER . . .", and, "Every time is scary to be a child, because adults *spaz* never know shit!"
Back to top Go down
hils
Groupie
hils

Female
Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Daily Show/Colbert Report   Daily Show/Colbert Report Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 9:52 pm

Q wrote:
It's like...all the people who have half a brain and the right mindset for politics aren't in said positions anyway.

But herein lies the problem: everyone who cares about politics thinks their way is the right way. There are always going to be people who agree with the current mindset and people who think it's the worst ever and there will always be people on both sides saying, "if I ruled the world...". Plus, the fact that as a democracy/republic there's a lot of bullshit and asskissing that needs to go on means little gets accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Show/Colbert Report   Daily Show/Colbert Report Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Show/Colbert Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path :: ENTERTAINMENT :: TV & MOVIES-
Jump to: