The Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path

A webforum dedicated to everything and anything.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salvager of the Void

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
guildsbounty
Groupie
guildsbounty

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-18

Salvager of the Void Empty
PostSubject: Salvager of the Void   Salvager of the Void Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:54 pm

The title of this thread is really only the title of the first chapter of the story, as of yet, I can't come up with a title that I actually like for it, so it currently has no real name. Rather than post it here and try to remember to keep it up in multiple locations, I'll just drop a link.

At any rate...this is kind of an original story/fanfic hybrid. I'm using the universe and some races and events from the Banner/Crest of the Stars anime, but as of yet, no characters from that series have even been mentioned. And shortly, the story will be taking a turn that will transfer it into even more of an original than a FF. As far as a genre for it...well, something around action, sci-fi, adventure, a little romance tossed in there later, and whatever else ends up popping into my head.

I'll update on here as I continue to add to the story, as I currently only have 5 chapters posted, #6 is written, but I'm not happy with how a few things came out, so I'm reworking it a bit right now.

At any rate, the story can be found here: GB's Devart

it's pretty straight forward to find from there. I welcome, and appreciate all comments, opinions, criticisms, and may even answer a few questions while I'm at it.

~GB
Back to top Go down
nankotsu
Groupie
nankotsu

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Salvager of the Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salvager of the Void   Salvager of the Void Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 1:43 am

Not bad for your latest chapter, fits your style.

Hope to see this one finished
Back to top Go down

Salvager of the Void
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path :: CREATIVITY :: THE WRITER'S ZONE-
Jump to: