The Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path

A webforum dedicated to everything and anything.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random song I wrote for someone I love.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takathedragon
S-rank Shinobi
Takathedragon

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Random song I wrote for someone I love. Empty
PostSubject: Random song I wrote for someone I love.   Random song I wrote for someone I love. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 8:40 pm

As I sit here, cryining, mind trying to comprehend, send-ing me down the path, wrath, I am the aftermath, the result, its your fault, I go crazy, mind hazy, baby, why?. Why do I write, all it does is start a fight, all night, I have a night mare, am i really there, do they really care? The game makes my name burn in my own mouth, heart full of doubt, pain and anger leaking out of me, can you see, get to close and you'll get burned, I hope you learned, I cant control it, it wont roll over, over, I try, I really do, am I a fool, should I reveal the true me, flames from the mouth, scales on the back, I wont get smacked, cracked at, layed out, played out, hated out waited to fall out, the dropout, Eagle Scout, on the outside, I am full of doubt. ready to die, I cant cry, dont look to the sky, eyes full of sorrow, the way of the dragon, im not bragging, it eats away at me, chases me down the hall, continueall fall-ing, i dont even think, should I, no, just die mommy, go run to daddy, just die Sean, you dont belong, your gone, to old, to cold, to slow, now go, go to hell, does that ring a bell, that is what it is like to be me, JB, the end.
Back to top Go down

Random song I wrote for someone I love.
Page 1 of 1