The Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path

A webforum dedicated to everything and anything.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The X-Files

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-04-02

The X-Files Empty
PostSubject: The X-Files   The X-Files Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 3:54 pm

From Wikipedia...

Quote :
The X-Files is a science fiction television series, created by Chris Carter, which first aired on September 10, 1993 and ended on May 19, 2002. The show was one of the FOX network's first major hits, and its main characters and slogans (e.g. "The Truth Is Out There," "Trust No One," "Deny Everything," "I Want to Believe") became pop culture touchstones.

In other words, the show was freakin' awesome. Though it kinda lagged down when David Duchovny left for a bit due to money issues, it still was, over all, a fantastic show.

But now that it's canceled, we merely have the many re-runs on Sci-Fi and the movie to hold us down. There is rumor of a second movie, but who knows if we'll ever see that.

So let us band together and discuss all things X-Files. Your favorite episodes? Your least favorite episodes? Do you believe in aliens? Is Gillian Anderson, in fact, hotter than Morgan Webb?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/938930/
Mr. H
Lackey

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-06

The X-Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Files   The X-Files Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 8:22 pm

The shows theme song scared me when I was little, and the show pretty much did the same. I'd always leave the room when my parents would watch it.

I watch the reruns on the sci-fi channel now though. Great show, it's too bad I could never get into it when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-04-02

The X-Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Files   The X-Files Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 8:30 pm

Yeah, I was always huge into. Oddly enough, I use to hate the show that used to air before it, which was THE ADVENTURES OF BRISCO COUNTY JR. I hated it, cause it was before my beloved X-Files.

But now, I could kick myself because that show featured my other beloved, <3 Bruce Campbell <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/938930/
Sponsored content

The X-Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Files   The X-Files Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The X-Files
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path :: ENTERTAINMENT :: TV & MOVIES-
Jump to: