The Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path

A webforum dedicated to everything and anything.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ACROSS TIME

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-04-02

ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:09 am

Irving winced a bit as if taking a down a swig of sour milk, sighing heavily as he crossed his arms behind his head and stared up at the ceiling.

"No...it wasn't boredom..." he said finally. "At first, I didn't know why I did it, and that bothered me more than anything. I kept running it through my brain over and over again, trying to piece together what could have caused me to do such a horrible act."

He squirmed a bit on the sheets, spilling his dirty laundry.

"I did it because...well, for one, I was drunk. Secondly...secondly, I did it because I felt like we were growing apart. You seemed so cold and distant then and I missed the fire...the passion we had."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Indeed...." Dominic said, clutching onto the tipsy demoness into his arms. "And please, if you feel the need to vomit, let me know, so that I may move."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/938930/
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female
Number of posts : 266

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:27 am

Fay sat up and hugged her knees, "The reason I was so "cold" to you was because I was pregnant, and sick to my stomach, all day, and I was tired and sore, I told you that I didn't feel good," She told him, she laughed a little, "Plus, we never really tried anything new."

She smiled a little, "Irving, I was a whore, then I was trapped in a castle for longer than a humans natural life, I crave excitement, and the same thing over and over again, and even if we changed a little, it would go back to how it once was, or we would get into a pattern," She told him.

"Ok, another question, when Jillian and I left... Did you even try to find us?" She asked.

~~~

Elle was still giggling, "Why you gotta do this to me," She told him, her face still burried in the pillow, she moved a little and rubbed her bare thigh inbetween Dominic's leg.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:00 am

"Yeah...I suppose you're right.." he said, scratching the back of his head. "And I take full responsibility, I'll be the first to admit. It's my fault. And...I'd be willing to try new things. Whatever you wanted. And at first, yeah, I did try to find you. But I gave up after awhile. I figured you had moved on and had married someone else. If I had known you would have been a prostitute, I would have re-started my search."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dominic groaned slightly and ran his hands down her back, resting them on the small of her back.

"You seem to be in a frisky mood..." he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:11 am

Fay sighed, "No one wanted to marry a pregnant woman with a four year old daughter..." She whispered. She burried her head in her knees, her body shaking.

"Every single day and night I wished for you to come and save me," She sobbed, "Or at least the kids," She told him, she was usually a strong person, and never really broke down in tears.

~~~

Elle giggled and began to lift up Dominic's shirt, though, in her semi-drunken state, was confused when it stopped because his arms were in the way. Her face contorted and she gave up. She sat up and straddled his waist, "I'm almost always in a frisky mood, I just didn't want to hurt the baby, or seem like I was begging for sex," She told him.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:19 am

Irving wrapped his arms around Fay as tight as he could, tears freely rolling down his cheeks as well.

"I'm sorry, Fay. So damn sorry..." he whimpered pathetically. "I promise, I'll never leave you nor the kids again. I'm not going anywhere and I'm going to make it up to you, I promise. I SWEAR, I'm not making that mistake again."

He lifted her chin up with two fingers and sweetly and lovingly kissed her on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I see..." Dominic said with a grin, wriggling off his shirt. His hands reached up and massaged and kneaded her pert breasts, admiring how they seemed to glow in the moonlight. "You truly are gorgeous..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:47 am

Fay kissed him back only barely, she mostly just sat there, tears still running down her cheeks. She sat there for a second, then moved so she was sitting on her knees and draped her arms over his shoulders.

~~~

Elle's first reaction was to bring her hand inbetween her legs and to move her middle finger in a small circle, she did this for a second before she began fumbling with the drawstring on Dominic's pants.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:55 am

Irving felt completely powerless, as if he were unable to heal his wife's broken heart. He still clutched on to her tightly, fighting back the tears that were still freely tumbling down her face.

"I love you so much..." he whispered. "Sooooo damn much, Fay. We're going to get through this together, I promise. We're going to find our kids, and start all over again. I'm sorry for screwing your life up. Please, please forgive me."

His hands continued to massage the soft flesh of her flawless breasts, lifting his hips up to allow her easier access to take his sweats off.

"It has been too long..." he said, with a smile. "I would assume this would be me losing my virginity as a demon?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:35 pm

Fay looked down, "In time, maybe I will," She told him, "These things take time," She told him.

~~~

Elle smiled, "Maybe..." She told him, before leaning down and kissing him again. She broke the kiss and rested her head on his chest, "Was I..." She blushed, "Was I the first girl you were ever with?" She asked him, attempting to move his pants down with her feet. It didn't really work.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:34 pm

"I know they do..." Irving said softly, kissing her forehead. "But if it means I have to wait 50 years more to bring you absolute happiness, then it's worth it. For you, Fay...I would do anything."

Dominic chuckled softly at her attempts, and slid his sweat pants off by himself, revealing his naked body to her. He rested his hands on her ass, giving it a tight, firm, loving squeeze and kissing her nose.

"I would be lying if I said you were my first encounter. But, you were the first person I actually felt a connection with. The warmth and softness of your body, the elegance of your moans, the way you moved your hips in time with mine...it was amazing. I knew then and there you were the only one for me."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:42 pm

Fay just sat there, she didn't say anything, she didn't move, "What did you first think when you found out that you had a son?" She asked him, she just stared blankly down at her hands.

~~~

Elle sighed, "You're the first person I've ever been with," She told him, kissing his neck lightly while rubbing her hands up and down his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:15 am

"Surprised, obviously." Irving said quietly. "Surprised, for sure. Then shock, then acceptance, then joy. I mean, I was a Dad again! It was one of the most intense experiences of my life. It made me feel worse, though, to know you had to bring up both kids by yourself."

"Then I am honored to be your first." he said. He kissed her neck as well, then down her neck, before sucking her rosey pink left nipple tight into his mouth, suckling on it like a newborn babe.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:26 am

"I-I thought that you were going to be mad at me..." She told him, "I was going to not tell you, then... I knew that you wouldn't figure it out on your own most likely," She told him, still not looking at him.

~~~

"No..." Elle mumbled pushing his head from her chest, "I don't like that... I never did, it's uncomefortable, and hurts sometimes," She told him, though all of the words were blended together and didn't make much sence, though, it was clear that she didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:45 am

"I could never be mad at you, Fay." Irving said, stroking the side of her cheek. "If anyone between us has the right to get mad, it should be you with me. After all I did, I would be a fool to be mad at you..."

Dominic was stunned slightly, but nodded breathlessly.

"Very well, my dear. Please...tell me, what would you like instead? I aim to please you, my goddess."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 1:30 am

Fay just nodded, she didn't have anything to say right now and laid back down, she stared blankly at the celing.

~~~

Elle shrugged and got off of Dominic, "Iunno, what ever you want to do to me," She told him laying down, she brought her hand over and very lightly ran her fingertips down his chest and the length of his manhood before bringing her hand back to her stomach, she was more out going right now, usually shy no matter what she would normally never do something like that unless asked.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:16 am

Irving sighed again, feeling completely useless and totally to blame for his wife's feelings. Again, he wondered if the emotional scars he carried would last forever.

"Fay...can I ask you something?" Irving asked quietly. "With all that's happened, do you regret marrying me?"

Dominic nodded and kissed his wife's sweet lips, before kissing down her neck gently. He stopped at her breasts, dragging his tongue in a figure 8 around them, before lightly kissing each nipple.

Kissing and licking down her belly, he coaxed into spreading her legs for him, smiling at his sexy wife. Crouching down, his tongue lightly trailed over her womanhood, causing his goddess to shake a bit and moan softly.

Having her right where he wanted, his finger extended to rub and massaged her swollen clit, his tongue alternating, sending waves of pleasure throughout her. His head buried deep between her slender legs, his finger and tongue probing her and licking her in her most sensitive of areas.

"D--Dominic!" she gasped. "I can't...I can't take it anymore...please...now!" she begged.

He didn't need to be told twice. Dominic sat up and motioned for his beauty to get on all 4s, which she did. His arousal was evident as his manhood was sticking straight out in it's most erect state.

Gripping her hips tightly, he plunged himself into her, feeling the tight, warm snug fit he loved so well. He wasted no time in starting up a steady rhythm, pumping and sliding in and out of her. Elle groaned loudly, arching her back like a cat stretching it's muscles.

"I...love you." he grunted, his skin slapping loudly with hers. His throbbing shaft was glistening with her own love, their bodies linked together spiritually and physically as he made love to his wife.

Harder he thrusted, and harder she pushed back. Their bodies naked and sweaty, gyrated and grinided against each other. His hand reached up and spanked her cute ass once in awhile, causing her to whimper and mew in sheer delight.

"I'm...cl-close..." he whispered when sometime had gone by. She could only nod, unable to speak. With one final thrust into her, he xploded, filling her with every last drop of his seed.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:46 am

Fay sighed and rolled over, "I... I can't answer that right now, besides you know the right answer," She told him getting under the covers, "I'm sorry..." She whispered, she was crying again.

~~~

Elle crawled away from him only to collaps as soon as he withdrew from her. She was only a few inches from her pillow and rolled over. Her chest moved up and down with each deep breath she took. She yawned a little, "Thanks..." She whispered.

She blushed a little, remembering that Fay and Irving were right across the hall from them, and most likely, even though they were trying to be quiet, heard everything.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:57 am

"I...I know..." Irving said quietly. "But...I guess part of just wanted to hear you say it. I dunno...it's not easy living with this guilt. I hurt you so bad that sometimes I worry if things will ever be the same between us..."

Dominic was breathless too, his own chest heaving. His arms wrapped around Elle tightly as he kissed her lips gently and sweetly.

"I love you, my rose." he said.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:57 am

Fay's body shook with sobs, she wasn't about to admit it, but the only thing she really wanted right now was to be in Irving's arms, though couldn't look him in the eye right now.

~~~

Elle blushed, "I love you too," She whispered, yawning before shivering a little, "It's cold..." She told Dominic while moving closer to him and resting her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 1:13 am

As if he were driven by some instinct, Irving lunged for Fay and wrapped his arms around her tightly, squeezing her as a sign of security.

"Shhhh...I'm here..." he whispered, fighting back tears of his own. "I'm not going to let you down again...I'm going to make things better..."

"I have an idea..." Dominic said with a sly grin. Adjusting himself a bit, he extended his wings out from his back, wrapping them around he and Elle's naked bodies. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 2:20 am

Fay didn't respond insted she attempted to hush herself before drifting off to sleep in Irving's arms.

~~~

Elle smiled, it was sweet of him to do that but deep down inside an instinct kicked in.

She kissed him softly on the lips, "So... I married a show off..." She told him, "Do you think that just because your wings are larger that you're a stronger demon?" She asked, her voice was still slightly slurred.

Winged demons were kind of like animals in some way in the past, when humans were marrying for property and power in their government, demons were marrying and mating for power and stronger offspring.

Wingspan was key because, at that point the larger your wingspan the swifter you were and also the stronger fighter you were. Demons with small wingspans were seen as weak or inferior.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:42 am

When his wife finally went limp with slumber, the retired thief ran his fingers through her hair, wrapped his arms tighter around and fell asleep.

"Heh, of course not, my dear." he said with a yawn. "I'm merely attempting to get used to these...things on my back. I'm still adjusting to the concept and I thought this might be a fun little exercise to get used to them."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:26 am

Elle curled up close to Dominic and closed her eyes, "We should get out of the city and raise a family," She started, "Sometime in the future..." She told him in a drowsy voice as her fingers very slightly flexed on his chest.

She was fading in and out of sleep rather quickly, jumping a little everytime she woke up again, though, only fell asleep seconds later. She shivered still a little and moved even closer to Dominic.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:13 am

"I agree..." Dominic said, growing weary himself. "Too much...drama here in the city. I'd like to go someplace quiet, distant...away from the hustle and bustle where it's just you and I together. Forever."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:26 am

Elle rolled away from Dominic and, not being used to having other people walked out of their room as she was and into the bathroom to take a quick shower. When she exited the bathroom she saw that Fay was leaving her and Irving's room.

"Irving still asleep?" She asked.

Fay nodded, "Dominic too?" She asked.

"Yeah, though... Not for long," Elle told Fay grinning before walking into her and Dominic's room. She didn't plan on doing anything to day so put on her underwear and one of Dominic's t-shirts. She was going to be nice to him today and sat down next to him.

She ran her the back of her hand up and down his cheek before lightly kissing him on the lips.

~~~

Fay stepped out of the shower, Elle had taught Fay how to take a shower and told her what to do with everything, she squeezed the water out of her scarlet hair and wrapped a white towel around her body. She sat down on the edge of the tub and sighed, thinking about what her and Irving talked about the previous night.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:54 am

Dominic muttered something incoherent in his sleep, his brain still got in the dreamland between slumber and being awake. He rolled over a bit and instinctively held out his arm for where Elle should be. When he realized she wasn't there, he grumbled a bit and sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Irving still hadn't gotten used to the sounds of the city, so the hustle and bustle of the people, taxi cabs, newspaper vendors had pried him from his nap. Sitting up, he stretched and yawned like an old grizzly, sighing heavily to himself as his brain replayed the conversation from the night before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACROSS TIME
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path :: CREATIVITY :: ROLEPLAYING-
Jump to: