The Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path

A webforum dedicated to everything and anything.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ACROSS TIME

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-04-02

ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:11 am

Elle hugged Dominic tightly, "I love it," She told him, kissing him on the lips.

"Hold it better, as in not painting the walls with the contentes of your stomach because, there was this one time, on New Years, we were all doing shots and..." Lucia started.

"Lucia, no. No New Years stories. We just want some food," Elle told her sister.

"Alright, Elle gets her usual, because she has to be a high maintance bitch," Lucia joked, "And everyone else gets what ever the hell I put infront of them," She told them.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male
Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:30 am

"Well now..." Irving said jokingly about Lucia "...I can see the family resemblance, that's for sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dominic couldn't have been happier right now. All of the painful memories with Thorn had seemingly faded away. The city was free from his control, Irving and Fay would soon be going back home, he was with Elle and he was a demon, finally able to live a normal life with his beloved.

"Today has been a good day..." Dominic said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/938930/
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:44 am

Elle sat down at the table followed by Fay, "Who are these people?" Angela asked.

"Well," Elle started as a bottle of wine and several glasses, "There's Fay and Irving," She said, pointing at the two, "And then there's Dominic," She told Angela.

"Oh yeah, and Dominic and I are married," She finished.

Angela laughed, "See hun, I told you that your baby sister would get married before us if we waited for one of your, "Legally reccognized marriages," Angel told Lucia, as she set down a pile of plates on the table.

Lucia set down various plates of pasta. Her and Elle's mother was from Italy and was completely Italian.

Elle always got hers with every edible plant like thing they had. She sat down next to Elle the the other chair next to her was empty.

"I have no idea how you can eat that..." She told her sister.

"It's all ment to be eaten, that's how," She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:36 am

Irving nodded with approval, licking his lips at the dish that lay before him.

"Wow, this smells delicious. My compliments to the chef." he said, before rolling a thick ball of saucy noodles in his fork and gladly gulping them down.

Dominic, on the other hand, merely stared absent-minidly at his plate, unsure of what he should do next.

"Forgive my ignorance..." he said quietly. "But...how am I supposed to eat this? It's been so long since I had real food..."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:10 am

"You're not forgiven," Lucia told Dominic.

Elle just rolled her eyes at her sisters responce, "You take your fork, get food on it, put it in your mouth, chew, then swallow," She told him.

"The fork is the one with the points on it," Lucia joked.

"Lucia, stop being a smart-ass, you get your ass kicked liked that," Elle told her.

Lucia pouted, she was a little more playful than her sister and placed her elbows on the table and aimed one finger at Elle's shoulder, without warning a fire ball half the size of a golf ball shot at her shoulder. Elle winced a little, she had an extremely large pain threshold and this was normal for her. Though, with lightning speed she picked up her knife and threw it past Lucia's head, it implanted itself in the wall behind her sister's head.

"HA! your aim still s-" She started before noticing a very thin trail of blood running down her cheek, the cut on her face soon healed leaving no scar, as did Elle's shoulder. They both laughed a little.

"Just like old times," Angela whispered. The behavior between Lucia and Elle was strange to everyone in the room, except them, and to a degree, Angela.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:54 pm

"Wow, imagine what the family reunions must be like..." Irving muttered, before taking a huge slurp of the pasta. His eyes lit up and and he took another forkful, even larger than the last one. "Damn, this is some nice stuff."

Dominic stared at the fork and very carefully wrapped up a forkful of the delicious cuisine. Carefully, he held into his mouth and swallowed his first bite of normal food in years.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:20 am

"Wipe your mouth..." Fay told Irving, "You're such a slob," She whispered angerly, that was always something that bugged her about him.

"Oh, they're fun, like the last one..."

"When Aunt Jamie got Millie and Melody mixed up, when Grandma Mildred got drunk off her ass, when you came out," Elle started, "It was a lovely "toast" you should have been next to dad, he was ready to kill you, oh, or when the guys decided that they were going to try and find me a date though I told them I would shoot them right between the eyes..."

Lucia laughed, "You tried to also, though, you were too drunk and missed, horribly, and give Jamie a break, there are seventeen of us and they are identical twins," She told Elle, "Oh, you should bring Dominic home to see dad, I, and this isn't be being sarcastic, I think that he'll like him," She finished.

"Yeah, and when I tell him that he was a vampire?" She asked, "I kind of don't want to have his right hand man knocking at our door," She told Lucia.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:54 am

"Oh, right...sorry..." Irving said, slightly embarrassed. His first instinct was to wipe his mouth with his sleeve, but remembered Fay hated that too. Scrounging around a bit on the table, he found his napkin and, as Fay had demonstrated before, wiped his mouth neatly and cleanly.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:29 am

Angela smirked, "So you don't have him trained yet do you?" She asked Fay who just laughed.

"No, nearly ten years, but he's better then when we first met," She responded while reaching her hand over and rubbing Irving's inner thigh.

Elle didn't say anything she just reached over and held onto Dominic's free hand and stroked the top of his hand with her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:22 am

"I'm surprised she's made it this far." Irving said with a chuckle. "I've always been a stubborn mule but Fay does a good job of whipping me into shape." he added, clasping her hand in his.

Throughout this whole time, Dominic and focused on his meal, hungrily, but quietly lapping up the saucey pasta, enjoying his first non-blood meal in eons. When his plate was clean, he quietly pushed it away from him, in the middle of the table.

"Is...there more?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:44 am

Lucia laughed a little, "You're going to need to learn to speak up, and yeah, atleast I think," She then took his plate and walked into the back, mumbling to herself.

Angela stood up and got six glasses and two bottles of wine, she poured everyone a glass.

"Pfft..." Fay started, "I just had to tell him that there would be no sex if he was going to be a pig, and he was clay in my hands, too bad he just rehabilitated back into what he was before in a matter of minutes..." She said before taking a rather large gulp of her wine.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:53 am

Dominic nodded, feeling a bit more humble in his new demon flesh. He could feel his wings somehow embedded in his skin and wanted to stretch them out, working out the tight skin like sinew that helped him fly...well, at least, he thought he could fly. He still needed to try and hoped that Elle could teach him.

"A matter of minutes?" Irving shot back, slightly amused. "Now I'll admit, I'm no Don Juan DeMarco or anything, but I'd like to think I can keep it going for more than a few minutes..."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:10 am

Fay laughed a little, "I didn't mean it like that, what I ment was that, when you know it's either bend to my will or no sex you aren't very stuborn for very long. Though, longer then it takes you to get it up," She told him, rubbing the inside of his thigh.

Elle rested her head on Dominic's shoulder and sighed a little, she didn't say anything she just held onto his hand.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:36 pm

"Oh..." Irving said, suddenly feeling a bit foolish. As much as he wouldn't admit it, he had fallen into the typical "macho-guy trap" in regards to his masculinity and his sexual endurance."Well...you definitely know how to bend me to your will." he said, admiring the continent location of her hand. "But not that I mind, you've always been the brains of this operation."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dominic kissed Elle's forehead, wrapping his free arm around her.

"Later on..." he whispered. "Perhaps you could teach me to fly?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:03 am

Fay smiled, "Yeah I always seem to put the peices back together when you've nearly sent us to our deaths, and also when I'm not trying to kill you," She told him, kissing his cheek.

~~~

Elle smiled, "Possibly... Though, I am kind of tired, I was up early and flew kind of far..." She started.

"Yeah, and she's the runt of the family, small wings, no powers, short... she can barely support her fat ass," Lucia joked setting a new plate of food infront of Dominic and a small grey binder infront of Elle.

"Fat ass, I'm not the one who dieted for the six months before her senior prom, and what is this?" She asked.

"I had a very form fitting dress, and this is the portfolio that the choir teacher man put together for you for college, it's got tapes, cd's, dvd's," She told Elle who just nodded.

"I'll look at it later," She told Lucia, her voice sounded depressed.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:36 am

Irving chuckled a bit and took a swig of his drink, careful to wipe his mouth with the napkin and not his sleeve.

"Gotta give you credit for not trying to kill me more." he said. "You have the patience of a saint."

"Understandable. I do not wish you to over-exert yourself." Dominic added. Though his attention was drawn away by the portfolio and the sullen expression on Elle's face. "Portfolio? ...you never told me you had a portfolio."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:59 am

"Yep," Fay said happily, "I have no idea how the kids tollerate me," She told Irving.

~~~

Elle nodded, "I used to sing, a lot, and act, so I was planning on going to college, then seeing if I could make it on Broadway," She sighed, "Though, my plans changed, a lot, when I dropped out of High School," She told him.

"But, I'm happy with my life now," She told Dominic.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:25 am

"I wouldn't say that..." Irving said, taking one more swig of his wine. "You give the kids what they need, discipline. I mean, without it, they'd grow up like me...imagine that..." he said, with a slight shiver. He loved his kids dearly, but he sincerely hoped they did not follow in his father's foot steps and instead took more after their mother.

"I see..." Dominic said quietly, suddenly feeling very guilty for seducing her all those years ago. "Dear...would you mind if I listened to these CDs? I had no idea you had inspired to be a singer..."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:11 am

Fay sighed and looked down at her hands, which were now folded neatly in her lap, "That's kind of why I took the kids from you, well, to your knowledge, at that time, Jillian," She told Irving before resting her forehead on his shoulder and closing her eyes.

~~~

Elle shrugged, "I don't mind at all," She told him.
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:13 pm

Irving nodded silently, combing his fingers through his wife's soft hair. Even after all these years, the guilt and shame of his infidelity still haunted like, constantly gnawing away at the back of his soul. Sometimes he wondered if the feeling would ever go away, or would he be doomed to be tortured by his own lust.

"...I love you..." he said softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dominic cocked a curious eyebrow, slightly startled by her nonchalant reply

"Are you sure, m'dear?" he asked. "If this is something you still wish to pursue, I would openly encourage you to devote yourself to this task 100%."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:55 pm

Fay just nodded, "Can we talk later?" She whispered, "There are some things I've wanted to ask you... for a while..." She told him, keeping her head in the same spot.

~~~

"I-I can't, I thought that I could, but I'm still too close to my family to be so far away from me," She told him, "I'm sure that there's something that I can do..." She told him, "Plus... I don't think that I'm very good anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:40 am

"Right..." Irving said, curious what conversation she was going to break up. "I'll answer anything you want me to."

"You don't know that for a fact unless you try." Dominic said, smiling. "The choice is up to you, obviously, but I still have confidence in you."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:18 am

"Alright," Fay told him, "Later though, now's just not the time..."

~~~

Elle shrugged, "It's just not worth it..." She told him, "and like I said, there's something else that I can do with my life," She finished, resting her head on his shoulder, "I don't want to talk about it anymore," She told him, "Please don't bring this up again..."
Back to top Go down
Zissman
Supreme Galatic Overlord
Zissman

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:26 am

It was later that night, after a delicious dinner, that the couples retired to their respective bedrooms. Elle had stepped out of the shower and was making her way to her bedroom with Dominic, as Irving kicked off his boots, sliding off his newly bought blue jeans and curled into bed with Fay.

"So..." he said after a bit "...what was it that you wanted to ask me?"

"Elle..." Dominic said quietly into the darkness. "I am sorry if my questions at dinner about your singing hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Alpha Female
Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:48 am

"Oh..." She blushed, "I was wondering, for a while... what made you do it... Were you... were you bored of me?" She asked, playing with a strand of her hair.

~~~

"It's alright..." She slurred, she alone drank nearly a half a bottle of wine or more and was a bit of a light weight when it came to drinking, her back was to him. She was clad in only an light purple towel. She turned to face him and smiled, letting the towel fall from her body, she crawled up the bed to him and kissed him lightly on the lips.

She moved her leg so she was ontop of him, her arm somewhat gave out and she let herself fall ontop of Dominic. This caused her to break the kiss, her head was resting in the crook of his neck and she was laughing uncontrolably, though, it was muffled by a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACROSS TIME   ACROSS TIME - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACROSS TIME
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path :: CREATIVITY :: ROLEPLAYING-
Jump to: